shape
carat
color
clarity

DW Guest Book Idea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ladies,

just thought I'd share what we're doing for our guest book in case anyone likes and wants to use the idea.

Since we're having a DW in Mexico, we thought to put some postcards in everyone's welcome bag to use. One of them will be pre-stamped and addressed with our info on it. The plan is to have our guests write a short message on the post card sometime that week and mail it to us. When we get back from our wedding/trip, we'll hopefully have a bunch of postcards we can then turn into a scrapbook/guestbook.

I had a hard time finding Mexican postcards online so I went to vistaprint, uploaded a photo I took on a previous trip to the Mayan Riviera, and had them print into postcards.

We got 100 postcards for about $28.

IMG_4331 - Guest Book.jpg

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh I LOVE this idea! So fun and unique! And I especially love receiving mail so I can be it''ll be super fun for you and your hubby to find these waiting for you in the mailbox!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
That is *SO* incredibly awesome!!!!!

Almost makes me wish I was having a DW so I could steal the idea!!!! It just looks like so much fun :)

(And I looove the picture and can''t believe you took it yourself! It totally looks like a commercial postcard!)

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Great idea!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
This idea rocks :), I love how professional they look :D.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OY! What a fantastic idea!! We are sort of having a DW (Niagara-on-the-lake), and we LOVE postcards and have a whole scrapbook of them from places we visited (and on the back we write all the fun stuff we did, fav things we ate, shopping we did etc)...so I *might* steal your idea! I''m not a big fan of guest signing books, so this is a damn good idea! LOVE IT!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 12:25:35 AM
Author: kama_s
OY! What a fantastic idea!! We are sort of having a DW (Niagara-on-the-lake), and we LOVE postcards and have a whole scrapbook of them from places we visited (and on the back we write all the fun stuff we did, fav things we ate, shopping we did etc)...so I *might* steal your idea! I''m not a big fan of guest signing books, so this is a damn good idea! LOVE IT!

We went to a wedding last summer in Niagara-on-the-Lake; it was so beautiful there. What a great location! If you end up using the postcards, let us know how they turn out!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results