shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress Shopping Take 2! The suggested Casablanca...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
woohooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My crazy-dress-twin made a decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

It looks GREAT on you, and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
It''s not puffy at all!.....it looks flowy to me and the fabric looks VERY nice (that is one of the most important things to me!)

You look fab!!! Now keep your fingers crossed for me! Back to the shops tomorrow!!!
37.gif

Yay for you!!!
9.gif
9.gif

M~

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
WOW. Ok... WOW...

This is YOUR dress, without a doubt!!!

You look elegant, sophisticated, beautiful, and HOT in it! Way to go!!!
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys don''t know how RELIEVED I am that you all love it in the pictures as much as we did in person!!!

One of the most important things to me is how the dress looks in pics since my current one is HORRID in pictures, but really pretty in person. I am sooooo happy that this one conveys the same look in pics.

PHEW. Can''t wait for my appointment tomorrow to order it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/15/2007 11:42:56 AM
Author: neatfreak
You guys don''t know how RELIEVED I am that you all love it in the pictures as much as we did in person!!!

One of the most important things to me is how the dress looks in pics since my current one is HORRID in pictures, but really pretty in person. I am sooooo happy that this one conveys the same look in pics.
I think it is the ideal dress for pictures, since it is simple enough not to compete with any background, but still attention-catching... can''t wait to see pix when the big day finally comes!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! That looks great on you.. and it totally looks like a much more expensive gown!! Congrats!!
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
NF that dress is perfect! I am bookmarking this because that''s exactly what I''ll be looking for. It''s perfect for you!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2007 3:36:31 PM
Author: IrishAngel
NF that dress is perfect! I am bookmarking this because that''s exactly what I''ll be looking for. It''s perfect for you!

Thanks IrishAngel!!!

If you are interested, here is the link to the Casablanca website with more pics. It''s from Fall 2006 and it''s #1831

Casablanca 1831

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak, it''s a gorgeous dress and you look like a knockout in it!!!
36.gif

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
This dress looks fantastic on you. I love the bust-neckline and it is so slimming on the waist. I love to see a beautiful dress that is not strapless, I like them , too, but for a while that is all people were wearing, so it is nice to see variety. The dress captures your beauty. Congratulations, and I am going to send some info on it to my niece who is dress shopping now, even if she thinks her favorite Aunt is too pushy!

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
I''m a little late, but this dress is gorgeous in the pictures and in person. I''m glad you found a suitable dress - it is difficult when you are used to casual/comfortable clothes and have to pick a wedding gown. I tried the Casablanca on a couple months ago and almost ordered it - it still is my second favorite dress. When I tried it on a second time the lady at the shop said she didn''t think I had enough up top to carry off the dress. For some reason I couldn''t get the comment out of my head when I thought about the dress. I actually really liked the shop and the salesperson and the comment wasn''t insulting at all, but it made me think about my chest more than I care to. I tried on both the ivory and the white and the ivory is a great color. I''m sure you will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results