shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress for Destination Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joxxxelyn

Shiny_Rock
This is my wedding dress. I am having an informal ceremony in July and I live in Florida, so this suits me. It was also really important to me to have the same dress through the wedding and the ceremony (for some odd reason). I also can''t stand long dresses or fluffy stuff. I also love that it has a vintage feel. Do you guys have any hair ideas or accessory ideas?

695767_fpx.tif.jpeg

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Your dress is very cute, and it sounds perfect for you and your wedding!

ETA: I meant to say I would my hair up or in a half updo if I were wearing a halter dress.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Would you mind sharing where you found that dress? Thanks
21.gif

Personally, I would wear my hair up, "slicked back", and an awesome pair of dangly earrings.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Love the dress! If I were you, I would put a big tropical flower in my hair.

joxxxelyn

Shiny_Rock

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Reminds me of the dress that the bride wore in the wedding over at Young House Love. I can''t link since its a blog, but if you google that name and then click on the "Our Wedding" tab you''ll see what I mean. I loved her hair and when I read what Lilyfoot suggested, I immediately thought of this wedding.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! I''d wear my hair back in an updo and some blingy earrings.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 2:07:14 PM
Author: Clairitek
Reminds me of the dress that the bride wore in the wedding over at Young House Love. I can''t link since its a blog, but if you google that name and then click on the ''Our Wedding'' tab you''ll see what I mean. I loved her hair and when I read what Lilyfoot suggested, I immediately thought of this wedding.
Holy DIY heaven!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results