shape
carat
color
clarity

DMBFiredancer''s Non-Pro Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
You look soooo happy!
Congratulations
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
THat is awesome! I love the pics!
face23.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 1:01:54 AM
Author: DMBFiredancer
My dad ready to lose it seeing me and my sister (MOH) so happy. He is a man of very few words so his actions speak volumes to me.

Oh my gosh! This photo made me well up a bit! The "best turkey" definitely made me smile, too! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much everyone! I cannot stop looking at pictures!!!! I am constantly smiling, laughing, tearing up, etc :)

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I literally wanna stick my face in your cake...YUM!!!

Beautiful wedding too
3.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything was gorgeous! I love the pics of your dad crying-so sweet! And the turkey with the tux is AMAZING! Congratulations!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pics! Congratulations, DMB!!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
You looked so gorgeous! And I have to say.....that cake IS TO DIE FOR! I love your cake. It''s so wonderful and goes well with the theme of your wedding. I''ve also got to say that I love your idea of the donation for animals. That was very nice of you!

Congratulations!!!!!!

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
A few more...
They keep trickling in and I CANNOT stop looking at them and reliving the day. I seriously thought that after the wedding I'd be so over it and done with wedding stuff - NOPE! I am going through serious withdrawal and now that my hubby (so fun to write that!) has gone back to work I am really bummed. He had the last 2 weeks off and it was GLORIOUS!

Our table names were baseball teams (Yankees, Giants, Mets, Angels, Dodgers, Red Sox, Mariners, Padres)
On the back we put a picture of us from the particular stadium. It was amazing to see how many fans of particular teams ended up at their team's table - it just worked out that way! I'm a huge Yankees fan, so my family was the Yankees table. Hubby is a huge Giants fan so that was his family table.

I made these. I am SO not a DIY or crafty person AT ALL but I was proud of how they came out. I also did the favor signs.

177454475113_0_ALB.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Yankees table

750058765113_0_ALB.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
I just love this one - maid of honor handing me back my bouquet with my friend looking on

P1030365b.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
My friend did my flowers for me. I told her to just make my table very simple. I cried when I saw what she did because I loved it so much and knew it was from the heart.

P1030376b.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Placecard area

942983475113_0_ALB.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
This one makes me giggle....my flower girl having a drink at the bar. (dont worry - it was only OJ!)

P1030370b.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic day! You looked beautiful and so happy. I love your wedding cake; makes me wish I had more options for our cake.

Congratulations to you and your DH!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your smile says it all--congrats!!!!

cheers--Sharon

susied

Rough_Rock
Great pictures - I LOVE your cake!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results