shape
carat
color
clarity

DIY stuff (yep, just a little more!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi!!

Today was a DIY day!....I am so excited about how today''s projects turned out and also got my wedding ring back from engraving so I took the rings out for a photo session
2.gif

Today''s projects:

- Thank you notes (in Spanish and English)
- Bookmarks (as part of favors)
- Table names

I also had to put together last minute invitations that also need to go out!

So without further ado....

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
One more with the thank yous...
(I know my PSers love these pics!

404517231605_0_ALB.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Bookmarks!!!

I love hoe they turned out!

In the back they have the story about the Monastery (where the reception will be: www.spanishmonastery.com). We love the story and wanted our guests to know about it.

616469231605_0_ALB.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
This is how they will be set-up on the plates (sorry about the old/wrinkled napkin...hehe)

395469231605_0_ALB.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
The table names!!!!!!!

I love them!!!

Each one is a name from a city in Spain that is important to us (parents'' birth cities, grandparents'' cities, favarite vacation spot, etc)

298647231605_0_ALB.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Now some fun with the rings (it''s hard to gt good pictures of them!!!)...I did my best
9.gif

115317231605_0_ALB.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine - Everything is gorgeous!
You are so talented! Great job!
Your wedding is going to be beautiful!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2008 11:29:57 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
Mandarine - Everything is gorgeous!

You are so talented! Great job!

Your wedding is going to be beautiful!

Aww...Thank you
9.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Great job! They fit so well together. I absolutely love the town/city names.
36.gif
How appropriate! And creative. Very impressed. Love the look of it all! The story on the bookmark really a great touch. I am sure it will be treasured by your guests. What is the little box? Did I miss that part? §

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you DKS!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The little boxes were from the previous project!...lol...pictures in this thread:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mandarines-more-diy-stuff-pics.75755/

And the invitations are here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-diy-invites-are-done-pics.74070/

9.gif

ETA: And while I am adding my stuff, here is the link to the save the dates!! (The Spanish inspired fans!)
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finished-fan-stds.67999/

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I could have just answered the question...lol...the boxes have these little cute magnets we bought when we went to Madrid last year. We weren''t going to do favors, but when I saw those little guys I couldn''t pass them up!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine,

I swear you are one of the most talented PS''ers we have here! Everything looks so incredibly professional! You should be so very proud of yourself!

Could we see a close-up of the bookmark? I love how it will fit into the folded napkins...very creative!

And your rings look FANTASTIC!!!

Congrats on a job well done!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Aww...thank you Harleigh!!!
1.gif

My FI thinks I should do this on my "free" time because I could make "a lot of money...I said..."baby, in WHAT free time!?"...lol. I do plan on taking a few design classes after the wedding. Maybe one day, who knows, I will have free time and can dedicate myself to this! That would be so awesome!!

Here is a close-up of the bookmark (front and back). I did the back in Black and White (to save $$. The picture was taken before I punched the hole for the ribbon, but you get the idea
4.gif

M~

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
Mandarine these look fantasic!! You are so crafty I am jealous! Everyone is going to think you spend a fortune!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! The story of the Monastery is truly one of my favorite parts...so I wanted to share it somehow. I know the guests will appreciate knowing a little bit more about it as well.

I fell in love with the monastery before we got engaged and we had just gotten back from another trip to Spain where we had just happened to visit Segovia (where the monastery was built).

Before I even parked at the monastery to check it out I knew that was it (mind you the parking lot is nothing special and you can''t even see anything from there!)...but I just knew that was it!.

I am so excited, I truly can''t wait.....1 more month!!!!!!! woohooo
36.gif
36.gif

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 12:17:41 AM
Author: shigidigi
Mandarine these look fantasic!! You are so crafty I am jealous! Everyone is going to think you spend a fortune!!

LOL. Well, FI said that he is so proud that he will go around telling everyone I made it all!...hehe
If I can help you in any way just let me know. The next month will be crazy, but I am happy to answer questions after that!
9.gif

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results