shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond wedding band questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larrytrain

Rough_Rock
All,

I need some advice in selecting a wedding band for my fiancee.

Her e-ring is a princess cut diamond in a tiffany style setting. She wants her wedding band to be diamond as well.

My questions are twofold:

1. Is it OK style wise to have a wedding band with round diamonds (in a channel or a 5-8 stone ring) despite her engagement ring being a princess cut diamond. She is telling me it has to be princess diamonds on the wedding band to match the e-ring. Is that in fact the case?

2. Does anyone know of any jewelers who have good platinum designs for princess cut diamond wedding bands?

Thanks!

LT

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Ok I'll start off this post by saying.. there are NO RULES to what a wedding ring should or should not be in regards to the engagement ring. It's all a matter of personal taste.

That being said - My two cents are: I think small round channel set diamonds in a band would look nice...but I personally would not want bigger round stones set in prongs next to a princess solitaire of mine. You can always go with channel set princess stones - I think that would look nice too or 4-5 princess stones set in prongs. I like when they are tilted a little so they look more like those 'diamond shapes' we all knew growing up. <> sorta like that.

I personally love Verragio, (my e-ring) and I have seen some like that there. (www.verragio.com) But there are TONS of other designers who make good quality settings and aren't too outrageous in price. You just need to do some searches online for them. I know one site that has a bunch to look at I believe is www.solomonbrothers.com.

GOOD LUCK on your search...if I find anything, I'll reply with some pics!
:)
wavey.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
This is an example of Verragio with princess stones.. I think is very nice.

81676.jpg

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Hey there, I think the band posted by robyn12 here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cool-eternity-band.12714/
would look great with a princess stone! It matches the square shape but with a slightly different look. I just love this ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results