shape
carat
color
clarity

***claudinam***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Have you posted pics of your wedding in Mexico? I would love to see some!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi indy...

No, I haven't...I haven't even posted pictures of my e-ring yet! I was just feeling down about the whole wedding being over and have just come out of hiding. But I probably will, once I get them back from the photographer - they're probably going to have blurred faces, which takes away from the pictures so much, but I hope you guys will at least get a sense of how the day was and how things looked.

Are you married already, or getting married soon?

ETA: and who's the cutie pie in the picture?

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
claudinam ~

We just returned last week from our wedding in Cancun ~ I agree it is a bummer when it''s over! I need to find another place to channel my creative energy now. I posted some of our pics here. I remembered that you were the other Mexico bride and was just curious how everything turned our for you. I know you had some stressful things happen before you left.

p.s. ~ The cutie in my avatar is Piper, our boxer-pit bull mix. She is such a lover!!!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What beautiful pictures! Everything looked amazing. I LOVE the black and white showing the back of your dress - perfection.

I was really stressed out before we left. It's like I had all the details so perfectly put together and then the last couple of days before we left I was very disorganized (so NOT like me at all). I also had a couple of guest issues (my aunt & uncle not going, and their friends pulling out last minute) and was just feeling disappointed - that same "falling apart" feeling.

I tell you though - the day OF - none of it mattered. I was so relaxed in my room getting ready with with my mom, sister, and niece...my hair and makeup came out perfect (well, it felt like I did, the pictures will tell) which is something else that had been stressing me out. When it was finally time for the ceremony, and the coordinator said Go! (meaning it was my time to walk down the stairs) it was a whirlwind from there. I was so entranced by the moment and by my FI I saw nothing else, heard nothing else, it really was a beautiful feeling inside.

The whirlwind continued - I remember at one point asking the DJ what time it was, and he said "10:15" to which I tought, "awesome! we have an hour and 15 minutes more to dance!" - but the next time I asked, which seemed to be 5 minutes later, it was 11:15, which meant the party was over in 15 minutes.

Like I said previously - I wouldn't have changed the way I felt inside the whole night to be able to go back and fix what went wrong. One of the best memories I have of the night is dancing, clutching my wine glass (my sister tells me I did not let go of that thing all night! haha) not even thinking about anything, not even noticing anybody, just really enjoying, and then seeing FI/DH come in and start dancing. I remember feeling so happy every time he came in, like "oh, hi!"

So the happy memories are slowly starting to replace anything that wasn't perfect.

Piper is soooooooo cute! Adorable.

Here's my cutie...

IMG_0649 - Copy.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results