shape
carat
color
clarity

Cinnamongurl is married!

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
Hello all! It's been almost two weeks - I can't believe how fast time has gone!

Our wedding was in Pittsburgh and was beautiful! A little hot, but the rain held off thank goodness! Here are a few pictures from our special day. Thanks to all who gave guidance on BM dresses and rings throughout the past year! :wavey:

01.jpg

03.jpg

06.jpg

details.jpg

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
a few more!

08.jpg

beautiful.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!

They look fabulous :appl: :appl: :appl:
Love all the greenery in the pics, and you look BEAUTIFUL :bigsmile:

And on a personal note, it's so nice to have pictorial evidence that a bride stands out even when her bridesmaids are taller than her - this has been one of my (admittedly silly) concerns 8)

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! You looked amazing and I love all the details. It looks like it belongs in Martha Stewart magazine. Congrats!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Everything was SO beautiful! Love the flowers especially.

Congrats!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! Your dress was stunning!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
girlface said:
Absolutely beautiful! Your dress was stunning!

Agreed! I've been waiting to see how things turned out with your wedding. I remember your threads about BM dresses and your own dress.

Of course I love your gown, since its almost identical to mine! It photographed gorgeously and you looked amazing in it! Totally fitting for your venue. Congrats!

les12

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the bridesmaids dresses (I used the same ones :love: ) and your dress and YOU are STUNNING!!!!!!! Love everything, so lovely!!

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, you look so BEAUTIFUL!! And can I just say that I WANT one of those cupcakes!! YUMM they look so good! :lickout:

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Your pictures are amazing and everything looks absolutely stunning!

I feel like we're long-lost bride twins...and if you had worn Fern, I'd KNOW we were long-lost twins! From the garden roses, mason jars, gazebo, cupcakes...I love it all!!!! :D

Congratulations!!!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on getting married!!!! You looked absolutely beautiful!!!! I love the colors you picked for your wedding!!! Your BMs looked awesome! Everything looked great! You and your DH make a gorgeous couple!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh your dress and your flowers... so fabulous. You look just beautiful honey, and all the details! WOW. I can't wait till we see the collage broken out into individual pictures so we can really absorb them! Congrats!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Despite the heat you look positively radiant. The detail photos are so great.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
The picture of you two kissing in the flowers! Wow. It made my heart skip a beat. Gorgeous wedding!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL wedding! I love the soft colors you chose. I also love the picture of your dress hanging in the gazebo- that was a cool shot! Congratulations!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Beeeee-u-ti-ful wedding and gorgeous photos!! The dress picture is f'ing awesome hanging on whatever that is. You and your DH are such a cute couple and I loved the colors. Congratulations!!! :appl:

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everyone for the kind comments!

I couldn't have asked for anything else at our wedding. It really turned out to be everything I had hoped and planned for.

Now, off to the Mediterranean on our honeymoon! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results