shape
carat
color
clarity

Cindygenit!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
We are now officially florist twins!!!!!!
36.gif

I emailed L about my concerns with spending so much money on 3 bouquets which we would be holding for all of 5 minutes and i asked her for any suggestions that she had and she came through!!

We are pulling the roses out and adding orchids instead, it has dropped the price from $617 down to $491, just under my $500 limit so i am stoked!!!!!!

My bouquet will have the oriental lillies which are white with yellow in the middle with a few white and a few yellow orchids mixed through. The price went from $125 down to $85.

The girls will be having a bouquet of natural stemmed orchids tied with silver ribbon for $45 each, alot better that the $90 and $75 they were originally.

So i am very happy and i just wanted to share.
1.gif

One thing that has gotten me a little nervous so far as that none of my vendors have credit card facilities, i have the money for the wedding but not the cash. Work puts so much of my pay on a credit card each fortnight and i was planning on using that for the wedding but i haven''t been able to use it with anyone yet. Eekk!!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooohhh how exciting!!!

She really is the best person.

I emailed her 20 times yesterday. Yep, 20! I had a bride panicking moment and she emailed me back promptly every single time. Her rose supplier decided that they were going to discontinue one of the roses in my bouquet and i almost went insane yesterday hahahahaha

Why are the roses you want so expensive? Are they by any chance David Austin? Or is your bouquet really big?

It sucks about the cc situation hawaiian! Out of all my vendors, only the venue offers this service, but they charge 3% i think? I can''t remember.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Yeah well i think she got about 6 emails from me last night!
1.gif
ha ha.

Yeah i''m not too sure why the roses were so expensive, she just said that that was where some of the cost was coming from. I am happy with the orchids though, fits my theme better anyway.

Have you picked a photographer yet?
1.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Orchids are great!! I am using them for my centrepieces.

No photographer yet. I emailed J about photo session (trial) but he hasn''t replied. He must be busy, or otherwise just not happy about giving up his saturday! LOL

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, he wasn''t very good at replying to emails, i guess he is busy being a uni student and all of that.
1.gif

Are you on FB? His profile is public and he has lots of photo albums on their to look at.

I asked about a trail session too but he said that he was pretty busy, i told him i was happy to wait until the uni year finished to schedule it, hopefully the weather will be a little nicer then than what it is at the moment.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, i did add him on FB =)

I went some of his recent albums and I love it.

Btw, since you are going with J, what will you do about a wedding photo album? I made a coffee table book with www.photobookaustralia.com.au recently and it came out fantastic!

Except for the fact that my pics were taken with a crappy camera and had low resolution LOL I think I will be making my own photobook album after the wedding
9.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, the photobook is an awesome idea, i will more than likely do one too. There is a really good photolab just up the road from my work on Hay street where a lot of the pros get their photos developed. I think i will choose a few special ones to get done there as well.
1.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
you work in the city???
6.gif

So funny because we might have passed by each other and didn''t know about it LOL

Btw did you check out evermore photography? What do you think of them? I have no intention of going with them, just want to know if other people think they''re worth the money.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys, just wanted to chime in on your little chatties here and say that I used photobook australia too and they are awesome!!! I did one with my best friends pro pics for me to keep, and it turned out fabulous. Her family even ordered a few copies.

9.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Hi Honey
35.gif

Yeah i can''t wait to give the photo book a try, just have to get some decent photos of us first.
1.gif

Did you end up finding a glass lantern that you liked honey? I walked past my local dusk this afternoon and they had a quite a few in different shapes and sizes (all brown though) on sale for $15 and it made me think of you.

Cindy, no i didn''t see them but i might take a look now, FI is watching the football and i am a little bored.
3.gif

I work in Subiaco near the West Perth end, catch the train every day so you never know.. we probably do walk passed each other!!
2.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I had a look at evermore and yeah, they are alright but not really my style. Too ''weddingy'' for me.

The packages look good but are a little decieving.. ''unlimited photos on high res dvd'' but how many photos can you really get in 2.5 hours?? not that many, and for that price.. i would want more than 2.5 hours.

i was looking at echo, he is located in freo i think, unlimited photos and 10 hours coverage for $1600, i thought that was pretty good for 10 hours, but he has a particular style (i think some would say heavily edited) but if you like that look why not? I was considering him but i just decided it was too much for what we were after.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
The photographer at Evermore actually is 2 yrs older than me and he went to my high school. After I met him at a bridal expo, he emailed me, asking me if he could tweak the packages to suit me.

I basically told him out budget and he said "Oh I''m sorry but there''s nothing we can do for you at that price range."

I was thinking "D''oh! This is why i didn''t contact you after the expo" LOL

J still hasn''t emailed me back.
7.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Ah don''t worry about J... he took over a week to reply once.
1.gif

Maybe send him a quick email just checking he got your last one??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results