shape
carat
color
clarity

CHECK OUT THIS eBAY Listing!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone,

This listing is HYSTERICAL!! I absolutely was laughing out loud when reading it! And look how many people have looked at it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343&category=63851&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

Enjoy the laugh!!
9.gif

Alicia

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, it's my husband!!
9.gif

I have added that sucker to my items watching category on ebay. That was so funny. Thank you for posting it. Man that guy is a riot.
Nan

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
Last night the bidding went up to 99 million dollars!!! Now there's been so many bid retractions and cancellations that it's down to $15000. Wow, if he really gets that, good for him! it's so FUNNY!

Alicia

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG- I just posted that. That is so funny. That is NOT your husband...is it? LOL.... Is it your ex.... or your hubby playing around. Man, what a wise guy he is!
1.gif

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
Jeez, could you IMAGINE what his ex-wife must be thinking right now?!! She must be absolutely MORTIFIED, and with over 4 million hits in 5 days, she must be trying to go into hiding!

Either that, or these days, she may use it to get her 15 minutes of fame!

It's still so funny, this guy cracks me up! I emailed it to a bunch of people!

Alicia

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I cannot thank you enough for sharing that listing with us! I, too, was laughing out loud. I can't wait to email this link to my friends.

You just brightened my day!

Daniela

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results