shape
carat
color
clarity

catholic ceremony: unity candle?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
trying to finalize my programs, but don''t know where to put lighting of unity candle? can anyone help? i can''t reach the priest...

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
We didn''t have a catholic ceremony, but I just thought this was important for others to think about. When you pick up the taper to light the pillar candle, make sure that you lean the candle on an angle away from you! I never thought about it and I must''ve had it straight up and down or tilted towards me and when I took it out of the holder the wax dripped all over my hand. It seriously took everything I had not to start screaming obscenities. Lol. I don''t know that everyone realized what had happened, but it was pretty funny looking back.

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
Are you sure you are allowed to have one? Some Catholic churches won''t allow it as it isn''t part of the Catholic ceremony. I would run it by the priest or coordinator of your church and then ask where they typically light the candle.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results