shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling the September Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Since every month has a thread now but us, I figured I would start one.

I have been putting all things wedding on the sideline lately to work on my dissertation, but I really need to get a go on all of the DIY projects that I started (mainly, folding paper cranes) and I need to do something with my Gocco to justify buying it. Beyond that, I just have all the mundane things to do now that I have put off. Don''t you hate it when all the fun stuff is already done?

On the good side, I play Ultimate in the summer and I am finally starting to get some intense workouts and committing a little more to my cardio because of it. Maybe finally I can actually commit to getting the 10 pounds off I have been telling myself I would loose for the wedding for a year now.

How are things going for the rest of us?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
out of curiousity, how many paper cranes do you have to fold :)
I am sending dust that you do not suffer any paper cuts
*dusty dust dust*

eta: i play frolf, but not ultimate yet, fi is an avid ultimate player though :) and the frolf course i go to you ride a chairlift to the top and play walking down lol so it's not much of a workout but it sure is fun!!!

threadjack over :razz:

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty good. I have my first fitting tomorrow. I''ll try and post pics after. My PS postage is a little slow right now because I feel as if I''m down to the wire.

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Getting married September 19th!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Everything''s going okay. Just sent the invitations to the calligrapher. All the vendors are booked with deposits. First dress fitting at the end of the month. So excited!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I'm realizing that I need to work on all of the things I've been putting off for the past few months.

The invites are close, I just need to call the company back and make some edits based on the proofs they sent. I should do that today after work.

FI's wedding ring came in and I love it
1.gif
It's tungsten and he's really excited about wearing it. Mine is done and at the jewelers waiting to be engraved. I'm still struggling with whether to get milgrain on my ering to match the wband, or if that would be too matchy ... I might have to start a thread on that at some point and get some unbiased opinions. The band is based on Coatimundi's band - it's dished out in the center with milgrain around the edges. I needed something without diamonds for work, but wanted something a little different than a plain band and I love it.

My first fitting is this Saturday. Yay! POB kept pushing it back and we're now almost 2 months later than I anticipated, but if they say it's enough time, I'm fine with it. It's a short dress, so no hemming. I believe only the waist needs to be taken in, so it should be easy. We have to trek into NYC for it, so it'll be a fun day out (though we spent last Saturday in Boston, so I have a feeling FI is going to complain about spending money again).

FI and I are trying to figure out what to do about his clothes. I really want the guys to wear dark grey suits, but obviously these aren't common rental items. We looked at what is available to rent and I hate all of it! Tuxes are just way too formal for what we're doing and I don't like that FI couldn't even try any of it on before ordering. So we're going out to the mall this weekend to look for a dark grey suit to buy. I'm ok with paying for half of the suits for the other guys like I did with the bridesmaid dresses (there's only two of them), so at the end of the day it shouldn't cost them any more than the rental would have, and they'll get a suit out of it. So cross your fingers that we can find something in a reasonable price range.

I finally found an officiant, so now I need to set up a meeting with him and discuss things. Hopefully that goes well.

That's about it!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
September 4th here... only 59 days to go!!!!
32.gif

I can't even imagine what I have left to do that I haven't even thought of. I'm trying to go lightly off of theknot's checklist, but I'm starting to freak out!!
23.gif

My schedule is all packed in.. I have very few days left of sanity! August 13th is my second fitting, and hopefully the dress will come in another inch or two, then on the 15th I have to go back and make sure it fits and is perfect! The afternoon of the 15th or 16th there will probably be a CT bridal shower (I'm from CT but getting married in WI), and then I fly home to WI on the 17th.

The weekend after that I have a shower here in WI with my friends and Joey's family, and then the weekend before the wedding is my bachelorette weekend in Door County, WI. One of my bridesmaids' family has a cabin on Lake Michigan where we're going to stay and have an amazing time! The reason for this is all of my bridesmaids are out of town, and the ones that live 1,000+ miles away are going to fly in for the bachelorette weekend and then not leave til after the wedding!! So my best friends in the world will be with me for 10 whole days, and I can't wait!
36.gif

So basically, I have one more month before my life goes HAYWIRE!!

All of the big stuff is booked and decided upon: menu, drink situation, flowers, cake, officiant, hair/makeup, etc. Invitations are shipping to my parents as we speak and will basically be mailed the day they arrive in CT.

I still have to:
Compile the ceremony, decide about table names/numbers, make a seating chart, hair and makeup trials, finalize the itinerary, finalize music requests for the band and ship that off (almost done), talk with my ceremony pianist to see if the music I love is okay to use, we need to engrave our rings, insist that everyone books their damn rooms already, compile a guest list ASAP for shower/bachelorette party... and probably a million other things I haven't even thought of.

...Good thing one of my best friends is a wedding planner, right??!!!!!

Someone tell me it's all going to be okay because I'm sort of freaking out!!!
40.gif

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no I killed the September thread!!
14.gif

I know there are more September ladies out there... c''mon and post so I can compare my progress!
9.gif

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 12:14:44 PM
Author: KatyWI
Oh no I killed the September thread!!
14.gif

I know there are more September ladies out there... c''mon and post so I can compare my progress!
9.gif
Nah, you didn''t kill it.. But I do have updates..

I just ordered my veil! WOOHOO! Well, actually I ordered 2 because I couldn''t choose. They''re both elbow length, but since I''m relatively short and the veil is going underneath my updo, it actually ends at the hip. One has Swarovski crystals and pearls and the other has a satin ribbon edge. I''m so excited. This weekend, I''ll hopefully be sending out my invites and going for my cake tastings (YUMMY
18.gif
).

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 2:01:40 AM
Author: Smurfyimproved
out of curiousity, how many paper cranes do you have to fold :)

I am sending dust that you do not suffer any paper cuts

*dusty dust dust*

eta: i play frolf, but not ultimate yet, fi is an avid ultimate player though :) and the frolf course i go to you ride a chairlift to the top and play walking down lol so it''s not much of a workout but it sure is fun!!!

threadjack over :razz:

Thanks, Smurfy! We are actually folding 2000 cranes because we are crazy. We are each folding 1000 for each other. My 1000 are almost done (670!), but his . . . I am guessing I will be helping.

FI plays disc golf EVERYDAY! I told him about that course and he thought it sounded so cool (as do I). I play with him sometime, but I am more of a put-er (i.e. I can put discs where I want them) then I am a driver, so I get upset that he beats me constantly. I highly recommend Ultimate! If you can find a fun league or a learning league especially. I play on our learning league and it is way more fun than the competitive league most of the time.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
EM1, I totally feel down to the wire, too!

Diva, I have two veils, too! And I think EM1 does, too (am I right here)? This is my newest wedding vice. Since I am so tired of making decisions about it, I am just buying double (sometimes triple, quadruple, . . .) and then deciding later. NOT A GOOD PRACTICE! But, glad to hear things are going okay otherwise!

Ooooh, elrohwen, Cotimundi''s set is one of my absolute favorite on PS! I think it sounds like it will be fab either way. How cool that you get to go to NYC to have your fitting. Any cool plans while you are there? Have you tried J. Crew for suits? FI got his suit (gray) from there and it looks great! It is not the same quality as some of his suits, but it was just as nice as anything we saw at Macy''s or Men''s Warehouse and those type places. I think for his jacket, pants, and vest it cost $400 (and I think the one he actually got is on sale right now). Good luck with your officiant!

Katy, wow! It sounds like you are busy, busy, busy! All the travel sounds fun, though. And, it does sound like your bachelorette will be great! I actually think that having the bachelorette close to the wedding is the way to do it--I hate it when they are weeks or months out. The whole point is to get excited for the wedding and celebrate your last outing being single, right?
1.gif

My mom is in town from NC right now. We are doing the last push shopping. I basically need glasses, a clutch, earrings, and my flipping wedding band (which I totally cannot decide on!). And she needed EVERYTHING! Bah! So we put in an 8 hour shopping day yesterday. I still feel like I need to go back to bed, but she found her dress!
36.gif
She got this one at Nordstrom (which I think will be perfect from our event, and I love how non-MOB it is):

mama.kats.dress.jpg

kstar512

Rough_Rock
Yay, this is me! I am September 19 as well.

All of the major decisions have been made I just have a lot of final touches to make.

I still need to: buy shoes, veil, dress fitting, hair and makeup trail, figure out what I am going to do for programs, table numbers and seating chart, order flower girl dresses, get all groomsmen to get measured, figure out what I still need for the candy bar, sew some decorations, make my itinerary, meet with DJ about song choices, finish premarital bible study through the church, buy FI''s wedding band, address and send out invites. O goodness that just stressed me out!

My shower is planned for august 22 and my bachelorette weekend in Vegas will be august 28. That is all taken care of by friends and family so I don''t need to worry about that!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Hey, kstar!
35.gif
I still have to figure out song lists, table names, and programs, too, so keep us posted on what you decide!

I am trying like heck to get my invitations out, but I have to get an article out as a top priority for work. It has been one heck of a week (especially coming off a mom visit). Hopefully I will have time to come up for air (i.e. fold 200 cranes over wine and a movie) this weekend.

Hope all the September PSers are having a great week!
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 10:43:18 PM
Author: katamari
Hey, kstar!
35.gif
I still have to figure out song lists, table names, and programs, too, so keep us posted on what you decide!

I am trying like heck to get my invitations out, but I have to get an article out as a top priority for work. It has been one heck of a week (especially coming off a mom visit). Hopefully I will have time to come up for air (i.e. fold 200 cranes over wine and a movie) this weekend.

Hope all the September PSers are having a great week!
36.gif
Hi Kata!

I have all of that and everything else that I am forgetting!

I have another dress fitting coming up this weekend and our invites are almost ready ... I''m just feeling so overwhelmed! So much to do and time is closing in ... long gone are the days where I felt as though I was on top of everything!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 11:36:11 AM
Author: kstar512
Yay, this is me! I am September 19 as well.

All of the major decisions have been made I just have a lot of final touches to make.

I still need to: buy shoes, veil, dress fitting, hair and makeup trail, figure out what I am going to do for programs, table numbers and seating chart, order flower girl dresses, get all groomsmen to get measured, figure out what I still need for the candy bar, sew some decorations, make my itinerary, meet with DJ about song choices, finish premarital bible study through the church, buy FI''s wedding band, address and send out invites. O goodness that just stressed me out!

My shower is planned for august 22 and my bachelorette weekend in Vegas will be august 28. That is all taken care of by friends and family so I don''t need to worry about that!
Hey date twin! BTW, we''re also date twins for our bridal showers...

LOL katamari! Bad habit or not, this is probably the only time I''ll be able to get away with buying multiples! LOL! BTW, I love the dress for your Mom. It''s lovely! I like the non-MOB look too. My Mom is getting a similar dress in length and she''s already catching flack about it being too "short" as a MOB... Sigh...

So far, I still have a bit to do. I haven''t mailed my invitations yet because my envelopes are still being worked on by the calligrapher. Hopefully they''ll get here by next week so I can mail them out because I''m going away for a week to Miami (WOOHOO!). I still have to do song selections, meeting with the officiant to finalize the ceremony happenings, make programs, go to the florist to preview my centerpieces and bouquets, makeup trials next weekend, and so much more.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Katamari! I think we are date twins?

I am...behind. I need to finalize the timeline, and get my butt in gear for decorations and/or flowers. My budget is so tight I just can''t get excited about these things. I also need to order the invites!

My dress should be in soon, and I am starting 30 day shred today.

I also need to get a veil and finalize the menu and cupcake orders.

Oh man. Cue panic!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
hi all. I''m getting married in Town Hall on 1 Sep in Holland (where we live) and then our wedding ceremony and reception is going to be in South Africa on the 12th.

I''m a planning freak so mostly everything was already done months ago. we''ve gotten most of the RSVPs and FI will have to chase up the rest. then I have to draw up my seating plan. I am still having an issue with the cake topper. I want to get the little Delft blue boy and girl kissing which they sell in every tourist shop in Holland, but the problem is that it is always enscribed with "Holland". I just don''t want any writing on it. it''s proving impossible to find.

other than that we got bored waiting for September to finally arrive so we decided to go to Vegas first week of August. we can celebrate our bachelor/bachelorette party together.
3.gif
or we can consider it our pre-honeymoon. whatever - we just love Vegas.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Holy heck, Miscka and noelwr--not only are we date triplets, but we are all having our "not weddings" (i.e. celebrating an earlier marriage ceremony). That has to be a PS first!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
And, noelwr, we are double-date-twins because FI and I are having our marriage ceremony on September 1st, too! I cannot believe we share that date, too! My FI and his family actually lived in Amsterdam for quite some time. When we first started talking about DWs, we wanted to get married in the Westerkirk, since it is one of our favorite churches in the world. But, since we aren''t quite Queen Beatrix and Prince Claus-level, it was clear this wasn''t going to happen once we started talking to them. Yay for the Sept. 12th gals!

Diva, my mom will be so glad to hear that another mom is going to wear a shorter dress. Who says you have to look dowdy to be a MoB. Our moms are going to be hot mamacitas!

Also, for all the September ladies, I got my invitations out last week (a major success!) and finalized our menu. We also got our beer labels designed for our favor. And, I ordered one of my wedding bands! (Yes, I am avoiding a final decision here, too, by just buying double. . .).

Anyone else make any major headway this week/weekend?

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock

Morning all!

katamari, oh yeah, I can''t wait to see my Mom is her dress. It''s gold/white and I know our Moms are going to be HAWT! LOL! Congrats on getting your invites out!

noelwr, any luck on finding the cake topper?

sparkalicious and miscka, tell me about it. I think that''s why I''m up in the middle of the night writing this post. I haven''t been able to sleep because I feel like there''s so much left to do.

This weekend, my Mom and I went for our makeup trials and it came out pretty good, so definitely excited to get that out of the way. My invitations are going out tomorrow (YAY!!!!!). I''m also going to go apply for my passport while I''m at the post office. Greece, here I come!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Next week is my dress fitting and I''m very excited. My Mom is going to come along with so we''ll probably just turn into it a day out together.
The only hiccup I''m having so far is my guest list. Just as I was putting my invites together and enjoying the beautiful day, my grandfather calls and fusses at me because I didn''t add ALL of my family and his best friends to my list. Um, WHAT? So as of right now, my Mom is playing referee because I almost flipped out. I''m sure everything will work out, but in the back of my mind I''m very nervous. I had only planned to invite no more than 120 people and now it''s up to 150. While my Mom is footing the bill for the majority of this wedding with me and FI are chipping in the rest, I don''t want our list to get any larger. Really keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn''t.

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
I don't know how I missed this thread! I just finished assembling and stamping all the invitations, and those are going out tomorrow (YAY!!) I'm slowly working on the ceremony program but have hit a few bumps in the road since I'm having trouble picking out songs and readings. What I'm most excited about are my hair trial and first dress fitting this weekend, and what I'm most stressed about at this point is finding a stinkin' veil!!

ETA: Miscka, how is the 30 Day Shred going for you? I've been at it for a week and I'm hoping to lose about half an inch around my waist in time for my fitting this weekend. I've heard that if you're really good and stick to it for an entire 30 days, you can really lose up to 10 lbs!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
We ran into our first couple hickups. First, we have a major formatting failure with our invites! This is the big one. The RSVPs are finally starting to trickle in (big ups to considerate friends and family!_. However the response card is formatted:

_ will celebrate with you in body

_ will celebrate with you in spirit

(see them here). We thought the guests would understand that the names would go on the line, but so far only 2/3 have done this (N = 9, so it might be a preeminent worry). So far it isn''t a problem because I can tell from the R.S.V.P. card numbers who they are, but I just don''t want to have to contact random uncle I haven''t seen in years if he puts a larger number than I expect and have to say "What is the name of your child/wife/etc., again?" or to have to ask my friends their date''s names for the table charts. Oh well.

The second hiccup is that I ordered a veil off etsy and I HATE IT! It is on a snap clip instead of a comb and since I have very thin hair, it sticks up off my head about a half inch. And, (here is the kicker) I have already bought 8 different hair pieces (yes, eight. Two veils, one headband, three barrettes, and two fascinators. I am embarrassed to even type this. But, I have spent less than $150 total if it makes it any better). Needless to say FI is already upset about this and will pretty much freak if I want to buy another or admit to not liking this one. Especially since I made the case for this one by saying all the others have been cheap, which is why they didn''t work and if I got this one $55 one, it would be "the one." Just needed to vent. And, maybe be shamed a bit for being so wasteful.

How is the Grandpa Guestlist Battle going, Diva?

Did you get your invitations out, Winslet? That is a major accomplishment!

Other September gals? Our clock is ticking!
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I''m trucking along I guess. I had my first dress fitting in NYC and the dress fit perfectly! Not a single alteration. The woman said I could take it home, but we had taken the train in and had dinner plans, so I told her to hold on to it. I''ll go for a second fitting in August in case I lose or gain a bunch of weight, but I''ll probably plan to just take it home that day. It''s nice having a short dress with no hem or bustle, and it''s nice to be a perfect POB size 8! It also makes me feel good because their dress sizes are very close to street sizes. I''ve never understood why most places go up a size or two. I promised Emeraldlover that I''d post picks, but with working around the clock out of town last week, I just haven''t been able to. Hopefully I''ll get around to it this weekend.

We picked out a suit for FI and had all of the other guys order the same ones. It''s a grey pinstripe and even has a vest (which FI loves; I''m not crazy about it, but I guess it does make it look more like a tux). It fit him perfectly and FI is often hard to fit since he''s so tall and thin. It was nice to get a jacket that needed no alterations for a change. They were $250 on sale at Men''s Warehouse (down from $450) and we told the guys we''d pay for half of theirs (we did the same for the bridesmaids and their $250 dresses). It''s only two guys and two girls, so I''m glad I kept it small and am able to do stuff like this for them, otherwise I''d never feel comfortable making them get such expensive things. I tried to find the link to the suit, but it seems like they''ve taken it off their site already?
33.gif

FI decided that his ring is too big. Kinda disappointing since it''s tungsten and can''t be resized. I called the place and they''re willing to make another for half price (which would be $150) so that''s not too bad. Could be worse. I think he was afraid of picking too small a size because he does have bigger knuckles, but after getting the size 9 it''s almost falling off his hand. We went back to my jeweler and he decided he actually needs an 8! Big difference. They can always size up a full size, so I''d rather order it too small this time than too large. And I''m just realizing that FI has skinny fingers! I know women who wear a size 8. For that reason, I''m glad we picked the 5mm width.

Still trying to get invites .... The company keeps messing up the proofs, which isn''t too big of a deal, except that it takes me a week or more to get the time to go back over them and send in my changes, so I''ve lost a lot of time. I''m hoping we''re at the last change and they can mail them out soon. We''re going on vacation the week of 8/10 and I really need to have them out before that.

We also need to set up a meeting with our cake people and officiant to go over stuff. The officiant is hard because it has to be a Tuesday night and I travel so much.

Otherwise, nothing new to report. FI''s boss and his wife (who are also good friends of ours) are going to watch our bunny during our honeymoon, which is awesome and a big weight off my mind (I have a wonderful pet sitter, but she''s pretty expensive for anything more than a weekend). The wife has been checking out Otto''s pictures on Facebook and was even thinking of getting a bunny herself, so I told her she can have a loaner for a few weeks to see if she wants her own
2.gif
Her husband only likes to get "useful" pets (they have chickens, but no dogs, cats, etc) so I told her maybe she could say that an Angora bunny would be useful because she could make sweaters out of its fur. Lol

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Woooo I have made some progress!

Got invites ordered, should be here soon. That was a big one. They are going out a tad late but whatever. I can only do so much. They all know about it anyway!

Dress came in, needs just a minor alteration.

Am working on finding a hair dresser.

Had first session with minister, so that is moving along just fine. Working on ceremony with him. I am super excited because there is a whole ceremony for people like us who did civil first. Now I feel much less odd!

I am ordering my veil, once the Etsy designer makes my custom listing (today I hope). But I picked it out!

Working on menu with venue, I big puffy heart them!

Found some cupcake stand options, need to finalize that.

I feel better now that I am actually DOING these things. Still a lot to go, but I will get there!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Hey all!

Well, I sent my invites out on Tuesday and people are telling me they''ve received their invites so all is well here. Just waiting for my first RSVP, and katamari, my RSVP card layout is exactly like yours so I''m hoping I don''t have the same problem (but I probably will). Counting down to my first fitting next Friday and I''m currently looking for undergarments. I already saw a few recommendations on PS so I''m going to check those out this weekend. I''m also reviewing my registry lists to make sure they have everything I need as well as updating our wedding website, making sure that''s current.

katamari, my Mom is still in negotiation mode with my Grandfather. I think they''ve agreed on 5 people, which bumps me up to 155. The next drama is that FI''s parents keep nagging us about having a rehearsal dinner. Between, my Mom, FI, and myself, we would love to have a rehearsal dinner, but we really don''t have the extra money for it. So FI mentioned that to his parents and they responded, "Well, we can pay for it... Depending on how many people you have..." WOW. It''s now FI''s turn to flip out because his parents also have not contributed anything to our wedding, even when asked. So, the one thing they offered to pay for and there''s a HUGE string attached. Oh well... As for the veil thing, have you tried eBay? There''s a store on there called Veils by Leslie (or something like that), where I got my veils. She also has an independent website too. I had a great experience and most of her veils were under 30 bucks.

elrohwen, congrats on such a successful dress fitting! You''re very lucky! Did you post the pics yet? I''d love to see it too!

Hey Miscka! Glad the planning is going well!

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
Can I join this thread?

I just sent my invites out on Friday, which means they should be showing up in people''s mailboxes this week.

Now that it''s August, I can officially say I''m getting married NEXT MONTH! After 15 months of wedding planning, I find this to be very weird!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all!

Well, I had my dress fitting on Friday and it was AWESOME! Long story short, I ordered the dress in February and lost 25 pounds since then so the dress was literally falling off of me. YAY!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
The next fitting is on August 21st. Sent out my invitations almost 2 weeks ago and have gotten back about 15 RSVP cards back so far. So FI and I are in good shape! FI and I still have a tasting to go to (which will be next week), I get to see my floral arrangements on Friday (just to make sure I like them), and my bridal shower is coming up on the 22nd. It''s going to be a busy month!

mrowmrowsmom, of course you can join the thread! I''m glad you got your invites out! I''m excited too to say my wedding is next month.

katamari, how are things going with you?

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Mrowmrowsmom, my FI and I were just gushing over the same realization! Our invites are out, and we are just getting some responses back now. I had my first dress fitting, and even though it doesn't need to be altered at all I'm going to try and run like crazy over the next month to tone up a bit. I also just went for a hair trial and it was a total disaster (but after we got back, my MOH and I had so much fun trying to get my hair to look how it should)!!! Luckily, the salon is working it out with us to fix the issue and get things ready for the big day. Currently I'm working on ceremony music (which is proving REALLY difficult!) How are the rest of you ladies doing on ceremony and reception music, ceremony reading selection and program writing, thinking about photos you want, and working on favors??

ETA: Diva, that is AMAZING how much you were able to lose! Great work :)

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
AHHH!! I knew I sent my invites out too late! My mom kept insisting that she hates getting invites too early, so I waited until after I took the bar last week to send them. You ladies all sent yours out before I did, and you're both getting married after me. Sigh!

I also had a dress fitting a month or so ago, and I am getting really excited. I felt very ho hum about the dress until then. Now I think it's perfect. I didn't get any pics, but I wish I would have.

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
My responses are due by two days from now, but I think I have to give people til the end of the week... hah!

Tomorrow, I''ll be ONE MONTH OUT!!!!!!!!! I''m SO excited but a little terrified that there''s so much left to do!!! But starting Wednesday, we can go get our marriage license anytime... which is incredibly awesome. :)

I''m REALLY sick of all the phone calls and messages "is this invitation for me, or me and a guest?" WAS THERE + GUEST or AND GUEST ON YOUR INVITATION?! OR THEIR NAME?! THEN IT IS JUST FOR YOU. CHRIST. I''m so tired of feeling mean and awkward when it is NOT MY FAULT. We have made a point from the beginning of telling everyone we''re having a small, intimate wedding, and people just. don''t. get it.

I still have to do table numbers/menus/place cards but I can''t do that until I have all my responses.

I have a shower every weekend for the next three weekends (FI''s family, CT family/friends, WI friends) and my bachelorette weekend is the 28th and 29th... the invitations my friends made for all of the above are INCREDIBLE, and I am just so touched and floored and I can''t wait to see everyone. :)

My MOH and my mom are both going to be here in WI for the two whole weeks before the wedding, and we''re going to do wedding prep and house painting and organizing and I am *so* excited!!

Can''t wait to hear how everyone else is doing :)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results