shape
carat
color
clarity

Cake Topper Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
So, I found an inspiration cake. It simple, yet elegant and traditional and it mimics the look of my dress nicely. Anyway, I LOVE the cake topper. I found this magazine in a Martha Stewart wedding and tried to contact the designer. No word yet, though I have a feeling it will be $$$$$$$. My mom and I were looking at it and we think we can make it. Does anyone have good suggestions on places to get wedding bells or other cake topper accessories? Have you seen anything similar? Please help :)

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
and I did see this Martha Stewart one at Wal-mart, but I kind of like the idea of making a topper.

topper MK.JPG

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm... I''m thinking beads, crystals, and wire...

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
it looks like little white fabric flowers that have been tied together at the top. Check a michaels or other hobby store

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I think I can get the arch and flowers part sorted out, but what about he bells? I am trying to look online for different bells. Any ideas?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Could you cover thimbles in white fabric? Looks like it could be the right size.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Cute topper! I''d go to somewhere like Michael''s or Hobby Lobby (a craft store) and maybe see if there are bells in an existing cake topper or decoration with bells that I could tear apart. Another idea is to take the wedding bells that people give out to guests (we had these) and glue on little peals or what not and spray paint them white (or glue fabric or paper around them). Yet another try is to look for Christmas ornaments online - there are a ton of "1st year together" ornament offerings and you might find one with bells (or white bells for a white themed tree or something).

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
You should be able to find bells in any craft store. Especially now after the holidays.

Or you can go to a pet store and find bells in the bird section.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results