shape
carat
color
clarity

BriteSmile Atlanta Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock

Hi everyone

If you don''t read my whole story that is fine, but take this warning!! DO NOT BUY THE PREPAID WHITENING, NO MATTER WHAT DEAL THEY ARE OFFERING!!! THEY ARE ALWAYS OFFERING A DEAL. THEY WILL CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT AND REFUSE TO REFUND YOUR MONEY!!!! THEY TELL YOU ONLY CORPORATE CAN REFUND, AND THEN CORPORATE WON''T ANSWER FOR HOURS AND WHEN THEY DO THEY TELL YOU THEY CAN''T REFUND EITHER!!!!!
I just wanted to share my experience with BriteSmile Atlanta, located in Phipps Plaza. I went into BriteSmile a month before my wedding, to make an appointment for teeth whitening. They were running a special that if I went ahead and purchased the procedure that it would be 299, instead of 399. I went ahead and purchased the procedure. BriteSmile then canceled my first appointment and so I made a new one, which was canceled AGAIN. They then informed me that they would only be able to see me the day before my wedding! I felt that this was cutting it too close, especially since they have canceled twice. When I asked for their corporate number to complain I was given the 1-800-BriteSmile number. I called this number for hours, with no one answering the phone. I left two messages and no one returned my call. Feeling that it was important to speak face to face, after such poor phone service, i went by the BriteSmile at Phipps Plaza. The woman working there, Karen, was rude, belittling, condescending, and unprofessional. She yelled at me, and offered no solutions to my problem. I wanted a refund and they are unauthorized at the store to give refunds, only the corporate number can do that, but corporate won''t answer their phones. I even asked Karen to try calling corporate, which made her angry. Karen, also continued to text message on her blackberry while I was speaking with her! After telling her I was filing a complaint with BBB, she became sarcastic and yelled at me.
I called corporate and left them a message detailing what had happened and informing them that i was filing a complaint with BBB.
AFter filing a complaint with BBB and calling American Express to dispute the charge onto my account. (AmEx is amazing!!! friendly, wonderful service) I called BriteSmile corporate again. I finally got in touch with someone and complained. She informed me that she could NOT give me a refund either, without her manager''s authorization, and the manager was not in the office, but out floating to the differenet spas! She also tried to tell me that Karen, who told me she was amanager didn''t represent the company! How is that possible?! THen I called the alpharetta BriteSmile to see if they had any available appointments, since getting a refund was looking bleak at this point. (they don''t performn teeth whitening there) The woman I spoke to there, was horrified by the service I had receieved and said she would call me right back. After ten minutes she called me back and now suddenly, the company was willing to give me a refund.
Karen then had to call me because suddenly they had an apointment open up the next day! I took the appointment despite not wanting to do business with this company because I was so worried that actually getting the refund that was promised would be impossible!
BBB rates this company an F score. (on an A to F scale)

Do NOT let this company run you around in circles and treat you poorly like they did me!

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Have you already had the appointment? Personally I wouldn''t trust a company like that with my teeth - or any part of my body for that matter
32.gif

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! I''m so sorry you went through all of that! What a terrible experience. Let us know how the appointment goes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results