Bridesmaid Gift Ideas?

Brides-Post your gown, invitations, catering, etc.
Grooms-Swap war stories over cigars and brandy

• 39 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2,

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Re: Bridesmaid Gift Ideas?

Post by jstarfireb » July 21st, 2011, 3:27 pm
AMC, I really like that bracelet and I'm surprised at how affordable it is!

I got my girls a big tote bag filled with stuff...a really comfy white spa robe from Costco, PJs and fuzzy socks in the wedding color, and an art glass necklace to wear at the wedding.

"In the end, I wonder if the true movement of the world might not be a voice raised in song." -Muriel Barbary

Post by mariajones » October 1st, 2012, 2:58 am
you can gift her beautiful bracelet that will surely enhance her looks. bracelet can used as a simple jewelry piece that can be wore daily. during my cousin marriage they gifted us a beautiful stainless steel bracelets embedded with pearls from TR jewelry store. So i suggest you to have Look at their exotic jewelry range... you will surely find some good pieces for her...

Post by lauren85 » July 25th, 2014, 11:36 pm
I got mine a lovely personalised mug with thanks for being a bridesmaid on it, a lovely candle with a verse about being a bm but think i m going to go do that and make up a wee bag - mini thing of hairspray, wee thing of deodorant etc

Post by ice empress » November 28th, 2014, 4:21 pm
What wonderful suggestions! All great ideas! I especially love the spa robe idea.

I would suggest a monogram jewelry box… so pretty, functional, and personalized too!
http://www.cwonder.com/Categories/Home-and-Gift/Decorative-Accessories/Monogram-Jewelry-Box/product/CW-H-F14-HD-DA-120.html

Post by Jen91 » April 5th, 2015, 4:50 am
Every girl wants to look beautiful so in case I'd prefer to gift her a beautiful dress, Beautiful dress will make her feel loved and appreciated. Just make sure you select dress that not only you will love to look at, but that she will love to wear. I use HouseOfBrides.com, they have excellent clothing with high quality, good support and quickest delivery.

Post by harrisondeep » June 15th, 2015, 11:02 pm
Will you search it on internet? Because internet is the big source to get any kind of information. So only I asked to you?

Concept online Gift Shop

Post by pinkgem2522 » July 10th, 2015, 2:26 pm
Wonderful ideas ladies!!! :appl:

Post by Siameseroo » March 24th, 2016, 6:50 am
I gave my bridesmaids 7-8mm AAA freshwater pearl earrings from Pearls ofJoy. The pearls are gorgeous and set in 14ct gold. The white pearls are classic, but the peach and lavender are also stunning (they occur in these colours naturally, and aren't dyed). I have a pair of lavenders myself and I live in them!

http://www.pearlsofjoy.com/White-AAA-Freshwater-Pearl-Earrings-70-80mm_p_103.html
Attachments
_2548.jpeg
_2548.jpeg (30.77 KiB) Viewed 209 times
_2549.jpeg
_2549.jpeg (105.85 KiB) Viewed 209 times

39 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2,

« Return to Bride World Wide & Grooms Grooves