shape
carat
color
clarity

Bride asks me to switch dress with only two weeks to go! What shoes to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Sahai decided she didn''t want me to wear pink after all and said she would pay the difference for a different dress.
here it is it''s BCBG and very nice. Green with a floral leafy print. I''m going to have to play it down a bit though cause it''s very fancy. What color shoes do you think would go with it, and what color wrap? Any thoughts?

http://www.bcbg.com/sp04/web/index2.html

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm Im not sure that link worked, it's the clover combo printed silk chiffon dress (TYF62035). If you can view it cool. Otherwise I'll just have to think of another way to post it.

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, if she's paying the difference, you're in luck! That dress is gorgeous and you could definitely wear it again. Personally, if I was the bride, I wouldn't put a bridesmaid in a dress with a neckline like that (no stealing my spotlight!), but to each their own.

For shoes, I would do silver, gray or maybe light brown. I don't think you need a wrap with it, but I would go for a light blue that matches the underskirt.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I know I got lucky with the dress. You're right light blue would match the underskirt.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results