shape
carat
color
clarity

Bora Bora or Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought at first it said TORA Bora and I thought WOW! what a choice for a honeymoon! Cave for 2?
31.gif

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 2:11:14 PM
Author: kstar512

Mediterranean- He is as confused as me! He can''t deny that Bora Bora looks amazing. He is just afraid he will get bored. I kind of think he doesnt know how to just relax, lol. By the way, where are your from? I live in Southern California, so defently feel you as far as living in a tourist destination.

I was born in Greece (and I still have family there), but we moved to Miami Beach when I was still just a toddler, and I still live here.

Bora Bora would be fun if you like to take photos, or if you want to go island hopping. You don''t like fish or else I''d suggest a deep-sea fishing excursion. Although, I do believe that they have whale-watching expeditions at certain times of year (I''m not sure, I''ve never gotten very in-depth about Bora Bora)

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Mia - We stayed at the Sheraton in Moorea. I totally agree that it is the best resort to stay at in Moorea. The water is amazing! We stayed in a garden bungalow there though because we wanted to save the overwater bungalow for Bora Bora.

In Tahiti, we stayed at the Intercontinental Tahiti and in Bora Bora, we stayed at the Pearl Resort. If you have a membership at Costco, I would highly recommend checking with them for packages. I priced out our honeymoon package with a few other travel agents and Costco was cheaper by $1000 for the exact same itinerary.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote Bora Bora, as well. Especially given that I just went to Italy in March of last year. It always feels like a once-in-a-lifetime kind of vacation, and I would try to split it up between Bora Bora and Moorea.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2009 11:21:55 PM
Author: radiantgirl
Mia - We stayed at the Sheraton in Moorea. I totally agree that it is the best resort to stay at in Moorea. The water is amazing! We stayed in a garden bungalow there though because we wanted to save the overwater bungalow for Bora Bora.

In Tahiti, we stayed at the Intercontinental Tahiti and in Bora Bora, we stayed at the Pearl Resort. If you have a membership at Costco, I would highly recommend checking with them for packages. I priced out our honeymoon package with a few other travel agents and Costco was cheaper by $1000 for the exact same itinerary.

FYI The Sheraton in Moorea and the Bora Bora Nui Resort have recently been sold by Starwood to a local Tahitian Hotel Group. So their names will be changing, and there may be other changes to the resort as a result of new management. I have reservations at both of those resorts for my honeymoon this summer and recently got an email from Starwood alerting me. Just wanted to let you know in case you are considering booking there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results