shape
carat
color
clarity

blog of les12''s pro pics!!

les12

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys, I just wanted to share some pro pics from our wedding. You can find them under **Link removed by moderator. To protect privacy and comply with the PS rules we do not allow links to personal or professional blogs or personal websites**

Our pictures turned out great, once I receive my disc of images I'll post some more! I love the ones he posted but I do wish he had some of the guys. We really didn't take many "fun" pics of the bridal party, in hindsight I wish I had a list of pictures I wanted to take, but he did a really great job!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing pictures les!!

You two make a lovely couple
1.gif

Congratulations!!

les12

Shiny_Rock
Oops, didn''t know about that rule. I''ll post some pictures when I get my disc.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I found the pictures by going back to your e-pics post and visiting the photographer''s website. The pictures are awesome!

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
CTek you are so smart!

Les - OMFREAKINGG! AMAZING WEDDING! I am STILL obsessed w/ your dress and you were just freaking stunning! Everyone looks so happy and like they were having a ton of fun! The guy in the blue shirt is working it out! Can''t wait for more pics!!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous wedding!! You are so adorable and your photog was incredible!!
36.gif
30.gif

les12

Shiny_Rock
Aw thanks y''all!! I''m very anxious to get all my pictures so I can show you all my favorite parts of the wedding! It was a blast, I love looking at the pictures and re-living it
1.gif

Stay tuned for the pics! (Hopefully some time next week)

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Everything looks just amazing and you look so happy
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
What an absolutely gorgeous wedding. You looked amazing! I looked through your earlier threads to see if there were any details about the dress - is that the one you tried on that was $575? I''m not quite to the dress-buying stage yet, but I''m kind of keeping me eyes out for bargains. I looooove that style, so I was just wondering if you would be able to share.
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pics!!!!!!! Your look with your DH made me tear up!!! Lovely!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results