shape
carat
color
clarity

Birdie Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
So, I got this caketopper for our wedding cake. And I''m planning on making origami cranes. Would that go together or would that look weird? I''m planning on some very simple centerpieces since we''re doing a lunch reception. Then the origami cranes would go around the centerpieces. Would the cake be ok with this caketopper while the cranes are on the tables or would two different birds be too conflicting? I need advice before I decide to make 1000 cranes! Thanks for any insight ladies!

luckyeshecaketopper.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Any suggestions, ladies?

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
If you want to do the cranes around your centerpieces, I say go for it. The caketopper is very simple and neutral, so I can''t imagine the cranes will clash.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
I think you should go for it as well. Typically the cake is off on its own so I don''t think people will be comparing types of birds.

ETA - It''s a beautiful cake topper!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I think it would look fine! Very cute caketopper, btw
1.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I think it would be fabulous! I wanted to do cranes, but my aunt said it would be too much work. (She is half Ja[anese and does origami) I love that cake topper and have thought about it for us as well.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I know it''s a minute detail, but I was kinda stressing out about it a little! I''m gonna start working on my cranes!! Thanks so much, you ladies are awesome!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a brilliant idea! It'll look fantastic, and it sounds like a fun way to commemorate your day
1.gif

The caketopper would fit right in
18.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have these. I used them next to my cake. Not on the top. I couldn't resist buying them, they were too precious (though, in terms of quality, I gotta say they are china town 2 bucks a piece quality, not 20 something porcelein that they look like on the web) but I really wanted a flower cake topper. I think you should get them. They are a nice keepsake. And they are neutral enough that you can do whatever you want with them. I think they'll look great with paper cranes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results