shape
carat
color
clarity

Bella''s wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I am the worst pricescoper EVER b/c I have no patience for photo resizing, but after every link and photographer and album website info I posted was deleted by the admin b/c it was against policies, and all the photos I tried to resize didn''t work. I am now devoting the evening to resizing my wedding pics and posting
9.gif

Thanks again for all you ladies who talked TubaSlug off the ledge and helped him find what would become the ring of dreams all on his own within his budget.

So, I guess I am officially no longer a lurker
9.gif

If this one works there are many more to come
3.gif

If it works, these are my shoes...

redshoes100309.jpg

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
it worked! it worked! now waiting impatiently for more
3.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, let the photos begin
27.gif

My bouquet (we made them with flowers from fiftyflowers.com) this was totally my dream wedding, but on a pretty low budget so we did lots of DIY/ebay stuff...

bellasbouquet100309.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
me getting ready to leave my parents house to finish getting ready at the chapel.

meonstairs100309.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
My sister-in-law with the Jr. attendants flowers, we couldn''t put them down so she was carrying them on a broom. The photographer started cracking up and said she looked like a witch and snapped this pic
9.gif

viwithflowers100309.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
the next few are some of my faves from getting ready at the chapel--did I mention how much I
30.gif
my photog and how she was really, REALLY affordable! If anyone is in Pittsburgh check out jia jia photography.

meinmirror100309.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
oh forgot this one, back of my dress. I don''t think you can quite see it in this small of a photo, but there were small sating covered buttons the whole way down the center seam on the back of my dress. I sewed them on myself (had them made by an etsy seller to match the dress perfectly:)

backofdress100309.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
more to come soon, just stopping to re-size some more. See, now that I know how to use my mac I am armed and dangerous
27.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I speak for more than just myself when I say that I am glad you can work your mac now. These are beautiful!

I''m totally enamored with your hair!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results