shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone been to Sandals Grande St. Lucian????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
We like the looks of it, and want a Caribean all inclusive for our elopment/honeymoon. Thoughts??? I haven''t booked anything (heck, I have barely started), but this once stood out and I wanted some PS advise.

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Oh me me me! I have been there once for 10 days. My FI has been there 3 times (2 before me, we don''t discuss that
7.gif
) I had a great time. It was beautiful, clean and the drinks were flowing. I know sandals gets mixed reviews. We had the ''cheapest'' room and it was huge and we had a balcony. The food was good- not amazing like a 5 star resort but really really good and hearty and the service was great. I have pictures if you want anyting specific, I probably took a picture. I had a great time! We will be doing sandals jamiaca for our honeymoon. It was just the most relaxing place.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
My co-worker vacationed there. A plus is that you have access to their other resorts in the area. They really liked that aspect of it, as going to the same restaurants day in/out can get old!

But, I believe that Sandals resorts don''t allow children. Weren''t you looking for a resort that did? Beaches would then be your best bet.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
We went to a "Sandal''s Night" at a travel agent the other week. The pictures from St. Lucia were absolutely devine! I would love to go!! She did caution us, airfare is typically more expensive to get there & it''s a much long travel time. (this was based from Charlotte, NC & compared to other Sandal''s locations).

If you can spend that much on airfare & don''t mind being on a plane for longer, I would totally go for it. It really looks gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results