shape
carat
color
clarity

Almost 90 Days Out and Down a Bridesmaid

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I am so disappointed, today I found out that my FI's SIL who was in my bridal party cannot be in the wedding anymore due to complications with work (we are having a destination wedding). :(sad I completely understand, but am just feeling bummed about it so I thought I would share. The only thing that bothers me is that she didn't tell me to my face, she had her husband tell my FI and that really bothered me because we have a pretty good relationship. Oh well, just one of those days and have to keep chugging along!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I know how you feel. I lost a BM 4 months before the wedding and it kind of sucks.

But your wedding will go on and be wonderful. It would have been nice for her to tell you personally, but as you said let it go and focus on the rest of your wedding.

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
So sorry to hear that. Maybe she felt too guilty to tell you herself? Don't let it ruin your relationship, but of course it's normal to feel bummed.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the replies ladies, we got it all it all sorted out and I would never let something like this affect our relationship. Now we are down a groomsman too! haha As long as we have a bride and groom right? :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results