shape
carat
color
clarity

A selection of non-pro pics of our special day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations...you look beautiful and I love what your hubby was wearing (esp the red tennies).
You look like the happy, content married couple! Again, congrats!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
It started to get very messy here! Hahahahaha

5640_121000402809_515907809_2415523_3822171_n.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
And I proudly present to you...

Possibly the most un-elegant, messy, but hilarious photo of the bunch...

Mrs Rambo and her freaky dancing/glaring hubby!

5640_121000457809_515907809_2415529_4419949_n.jpg

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures! You look radiant, and everyone looks like they are having a great time. Congrats!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congrats! It looks like it was a very special day!!!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
everything looked lovely and you look incredibly happy!! Congrats to you and your hubby!!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Aw thank you again for the lovely comments.

I thought I was spending far too much time staring at these pics today, then I caught my husband doing the same thing on the PC! haha

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
I love how your personality comes through in the photos. The one with the cake knife is hysterical! I love the red shoes- cute personal touch! Everything looked lovely! Congratulations!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh honey, they are fantastic!! They really capture the joy of the day, and I simply ADORE the photos of your laughing and the last one with the tie around your head! Absolutely wonderful!

Congrats again on your marriage, sweetie!
36.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/31/2009 3:17:00 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Oh honey, they are fantastic!! They really capture the joy of the day, and I simply ADORE the photos of your laughing and the last one with the tie around your head! Absolutely wonderful!

Congrats again on your marriage, sweetie!
36.gif
Aw thanks!

Everyone compliments my smile/laugh! Must be a little infectious. I like to laugh...as do we all I guess!

The one with the tie round my head is my fave, even though I look awful on it. It just sums up the whole day. We rocked out and had a great evening dancing/moshing to our fave tracks and this picture just encapsulates that we made sure we enjoyed OUR day. We were the last ones left on the dancefloor!

Just wait till the pros come in and I have silly heel in drain pics to share!!!
9.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Merry, your photos are great! It looks like the two of you had an amazing time. Congratulations! (Oh, and your dress and hair look perfect to me!)

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2009 5:30:17 AM
Author: merrymunky
Thank you for the comments.

I am not totally happy with all the photos and am dreading seeing the pro pics! There are some nice ones in the bunch here though!
merrymunky, you looked absolutely beautiful. You did us fellow plus size ladies justice. I felt very self concious of myself on my wedding day too being a big lady but believe me your pro pics are more than likely going to put your mind as ease, it''s amazing what a skilled photographer with a keen eye can do with their camera. Congrats by the way and wishing you a long happy life together.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Your photos are beautiful, and especially YOU look beautiful!! I don''t see any of the ''negatives'' you have pointed out at all!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for sharing pictures!!!

to be honest, i didn''t really notice any of those "mishap" you mentioned. everything looked perfect and i could tell you were GLLOOWWIINNGG! congratulations again!

can''t wait to see the propics! please share that to us, ok?!?

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2009 9:09:39 PM
Author: merrymunky
I found a couple more!
I LOVE this one! You two look so happy, relaxed and just relieved to be married! You were a beautiful bride...Congrats!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, merry, you''re GLOWING! I think you look gorgeous, despite your issues. I''m so glad to hear they didn''t ruin your day! Both of you look so happy and like you had so much fun. I love it! (I agree about the odd thing they did with the wedding cake. I wonder why they''d do that? However, I don''t think it made it look cheap...just different than expected.)

tlh

Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful, I love your Dh''s shoes! How fun, and what a clever use of the color red!
Your dress looks fab, and you both look like you are having such a good time. Even though there were hiccups - I didn''t notice any of them, and in fact the overcast outdoor photos are just STUNNING! Really incredible. Thanks for sharing!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Merry, you are such a BEAUTIFUL bride!!!! Your wedding looks amazing and I''m SO glad that you enjoyed the day....please share more of your awesome photos with us!!!! I''m SO very excited and happy for you and Mr. Merry!!!!

Lori

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hehehe Merry everything looks so fun!!!
36.gif
36.gif
You were SO beautiful!! I''m so happy for you - it looks like everything was incredible, lovely, and a very fun time.
1.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Everything looked beautiful merry and you guys looked so happy!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you to recent commenters.

I am hoping that I should have access to pro pics by the end of next week! SQUEEEEEE!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! You looked great and you both look cute together!!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Ok...are you ready? I have more non pro pics from my sister in law, Wendy. I''ll start with the getting ready...

My poor mum is so short she had to stand on a chair to help me into my dress!! She''s barking orders at me here I think! LOL

wendy wedding6.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Uhem...adjusting boobage! That''s my best friend and maid of honour there! She''s SO pretty...and funny. I love her to bits!

wendy wedding7.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Not a nice view and silly tan lines! Grrrr

wendy wedding8.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha just because I am gurning!!

wendy wedding9.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
All dressed and ready to go.

wendy wedding10.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Me and my girls!

wendy wedding 12.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Time to leave...eeeeeeeeeeekk

wendy wedding15.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
How nice to have people fussing over me ad trying to keep the rain off me. Shame they all got wet in the process!

wendy wedding16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results