shape
carat
color
clarity

A friend''s help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
A close friend has asked on several occasions if there is anything she can do to help with our planning. She''s not in the wedding (my sister will be my MOH and my only attendant), although I may ask her to do a reading. I don''t want my friend to think that I''m blowing her off but I truly don''t need help at the moment. We''re not at that stage yet -- most of the big things have been booked but it''s too early to do any of the little things (I''m not sure what those are but we''ll figure it out closer to the wedding).
My friend''s not upset or anything like that, but the thought occured to me when she offered today and I, once again, had to tell her I had nothing for her.

For those of you who have had friends offer to help, what did you have them do?

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
I am in the same situation as you Zoe. My sisters, mom, and FMIL keep asking for things to do but I just don''t need them yet. They want to feel included so I ask their opinion on little things like hair accessories and wording for the invites (even if I don''t want their opinion
1.gif
), and I ask them to go "supply shopping" with me for decoration supplies to be put together later. Just explain that there''s not much to do now, but you''ll really appreciate her help in x months when you''ll be swamped with wedding stuff. Maybe even take her "browsing" for fun wedding ideas, just to make her feel included. HTH

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results