shape
carat
color
clarity

2 egg yolks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i was making breakfast this morning and i cracked an egg and it had 2 yolks! i decided to research this because i''ve never had an egg with 2 yolks. supposedly, if an egg has two yolks, "a wedding ceremony is imminent" haha! some other articles say that it means a shot-gun wedding
23.gif
. either way, it means that i''m getting married soon!
36.gif
36.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
really?!? that''s a good way to start your day!
5.gif

hmm... i need to figure out how to find an egg with 2 yolks. maybe it''ll speed up the planning process and i''ll be married in no time! haha
3.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
thats crazy!! i must go buy eggs now ;-)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Haha! When I opened this thread I thought it was going to be some sort of joke about like "two egg yolks walked into a bar" or something...but this was even cooler!

I need to go find me a two-yolk egg!!!
31.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
I''m very superstitious so... YAY for coco!!!!!
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
This made me
9.gif
! That''s awesome!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, neat!! There was a thread in Hangout a week or two ago about double yolked eggs. I''d never heard of it before then! It''s basically twins I think?? Maybe that''s a good sign for fertility!
9.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
That''s very interesting!

A while back, I had three double yokers in one week!!!!!! I thought I was going to win tattslotto, nup, still working
39.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I once bought a carton of eggs, and every egg was a doublt yolk egg! Twelve of them! I just figure that was why they were so cheap, lol!
3.gif

But I can''t say I was thrilled... I have high cholesterol, genetically
38.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/30/2009 7:24:11 PM
Author: trillionaire
I once bought a carton of eggs, and every egg was a doublt yolk egg! Twelve of them! I just figure that was why they were so cheap, lol!
3.gif

But I can''t say I was thrilled... I have high cholesterol, genetically
38.gif

in my research i found that in some countries, they actually sell cartons full of multiple yolk eggs because it is good luck or something!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results