A Diamond Love Affair Contest Rules
By entering our Pricescope JCK Contest, you are providing your information to Pricescope. The information you provide will only be used by Pricescope for ordinary business purposes and will not be shared or disclosed to any other third parties. By entering this contest, you hereby release Pricescope from any and all liability arising from this contest.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Pricescope JCK Contest (the “Contest”) is open to those 18 years old or older at the time of entry except where prohibited by law. Employees of Pricescope and its advertising or consulting agencies, and the immediate family members of such employees, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. In addition for security purposes consumers with at least 100 posts or 6 months of membership with 50 posts as of 3-12-12.
3. ENTRY. The Contest ends on Monday, March 26, 2012 at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time. The drawing will be held on the subsequent day, March 27, 2012 and results will be posted on Pricescope.com.
Enter by telling us your Diamond Love Affair Story on Pricescope! All entries submitted will become the property of Pricescope and will not be acknowledged. One (1) entry per person.
Use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry modes is prohibited and any such entries will be void. Any entrant who uses robotic, automatic, programmed or similar modes to enter the Contest will be disqualified and any Contest prizes won through these modes of entry will be forfeited and/or must be returned to Pricescope at the entrant’s expense. Only active members in good standing are eligible to participate.
Pricescope (“Sponsor”) will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered user of the Pricescope account from which the entry was made.
Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of a Pricescope account will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by any person or persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
By entering the Contest, all entrants hereby agree that Pricescope will have the right to reproduce and publicize the entrant’s user name and avatar photo for promotional purposes, without further compensation. Each entrant hereby releases the Contest Entities (as defined below) from any and all liability arising from their entry and use or acceptance of prizes, and agrees to sign any additional documentation which Sponsor may reasonably request addressing this or any other Contest rules. Sponsor reserves the right to request from any entrant any and all additional documentation Sponsor reasonably believes is necessary to validate any entry or award any prize.
4. HOW TO WIN. A random drawing will be conducted on March 27, 2012 to select the winner. The winner will be chosen from all eligible entries received from entrants who participated in the identified Contest thread on Pricescope.com. The winner will be notified by email from Pricescope. It is the responsibility of each entrant to maintain the email account used at the time of entering the Contest as a valid and functioning account in good working order. The winner must meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these rules, and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, and a Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) in order to qualify for the prize.
5. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
6. PRIZES. The winner will be awarded two nights hotel stay in Las Vegas Nevada to attend the JCK get together, hotel chosen by Pricescope Inc. Winner must attend the JCK Get Together on June 2, 2012 to use the prize. Click here for details regarding the 2nd Annual Pricescope GTG.
Only the prizes specified in the numbers indicated above will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption or equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value should a prize or any component of a prize become unavailable for any reason. Except as specifically provided herein, the prizes do not include insurance, postage, delivery costs, personal expenses, incidental charges, gratuities, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules. All applicable taxes and usage charges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. If required by law, Sponsor or its agents shall require payment from winner of taxes to be remitted to the appropriate taxing authorities prior to delivery of the prize. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of prizes awarded. Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded.
7. CLAIMING A PRIZE. Every properly claimed prize will be awarded. As a condition of winning the prize, winners must complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law), and any other applicable forms required by any taxing authority, within four (4) business days after receipt of an emailed prize notification forwarding the required forms. If the winner does not timely complete, sign and return the required forms, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If any correspondence from Pricescope Inc. is returned as undeliverable for any reason, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. Should a winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner will be required to promptly return his/her prize to Sponsor. Any unclaimed prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing to be held as and when necessary. By accepting a prize, an entrant irrevocably consents to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness, biographical information, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet), for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Upon delivery of the prize to the winner’s address, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner, and winner will be deemed to have assumed full responsibility for the prize.
8. PARTICIPATION. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
9. DISCLAIMERS. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Sponsor’s officers, employees and agents (collectively, the "Contest Entities") will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from any participant’s acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize(s), participation in the Contest, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Contest Entities will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Contest if, at its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical failures, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Contest. In the event the Contest is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to award all prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
10. DISPUTES. By entering, participants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Contest or the determination of winner(s), shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant should be directed to Pricescope.
13. GENERAL RELEASE. By entering the Contest, entrants release the Contest Entities and any and all other promotional sponsors, and any and all of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
14. SPONSOR. The Pricescope JCK Contest is sponsored by Pricescope Inc., whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Pricescope Inc. at Contact US.