shape
carat
color
clarity

Zoe''s honeymoon pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
The trouble with wonderful photos like these, is that they spark the travel bug and I am so trying to settle down and stay put in one place
19.gif

lovely photos

35.gif

d2b

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Those are awesome pics Zoe!! You must have a great camera.

I have never quebec before and it is simply gorgeous! As are the beaming smiles on your faces
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe - your honeymoon looked to be amazing! Congrats, and thanks for sharing the pics!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a beautiful place!!!! Thank you for sharing the photos!!!!! BTW, love the rings
30.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Zoe,

That was so funny. I was looking at the pictures and thought, wow, that looks exactly like Quebec city (I didn`t read the post really
38.gif
) I am glad you had a good time!

Person24

Shiny_Rock
What wonderful photos. Quebec City looks beautiful! Good choice:)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe, it looks fabulous. I love Montreal but I''ve never been to QC. Congrats on your marriage I hope the day and your dress were everything your dreamed and hoped for.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Le sigh...so beautiful! I love that shot of the yellow flowers and the ones in Baie-St. Paul. I really have to go to Quebec someday. I''ve spent a weekend in Montreal, but I was a poor starving student and didn''t get to explore much. I''m glad you had an awesome time, and that the flat tire didn''t put too much of a damper on it!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Sacre bleu! Your photos are so pretty. What an amazing-looking place! I''ve never been to QC, but now I really want to go.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your photos are fab Zoe! It all looks amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results