shape
carat
color
clarity

zoebartlett

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there,

Which places are you gonna go see the first weekend in June. I am also going to be in the Lakes region looking at a few venues that weekend and was wondering if maybe we''d cross paths.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Hikerchick!

I was actually going to try getting in touch with you tonight. We''re going to see the Snowflake Inn in Jackson on Saturday, June 2 at 12:00. Then my mom and I will make our way to Maine to see the Nonantum Resort and Hartwell House in Kennebunkport, and Clay Hill Farm in York -- all in the late morning/afternoon. It will be a busy weekend but I can''t wait!

I''d love to meet up if we get a chance. Where will you be in the Lakes region? Are you heading up to the mountains?

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, we will be heading up to hike in the Whites but on our way up there we are gonna try and see Castle in the Clouds, if we can make our schedule and their work. I am REALLY excited about Castle in the Clouds, it looks perfect for us. Maybe we can try and meet up in Jackson for a cup of coffee or something. I haven''t started dress shopping yet, but would love another bride to be to shop with.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve wanted to look at Castle in the Clouds too and I was thinking of contacting them to see if we could tour it on our way to Jackson. That''s so funny! It looks gorgeous and I''m excited to look into it more.

BTW, what date/time of year are you planning for? I can''t remember if you''ve mentioned it.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oops, I forgot to add that during that first weekend in June, we''re going to Maine on Sunday after spending Saturday in the mountains.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
We are looking at an October 2008 wedding, what time of year are you planning for ??? Yeah, Castle in the Clouds is really speaking to me.
I have seen Cathedral of the Pines, you had mentioned that place in one of your helpful posts to me on my venue hunt . . . and it is GORGEOUS but I believe they only do ceremonies and not receptions

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
We''re looking at July 2008. Actually, fall is our first choice but there''s no way I could plan on getting married so soon after the school year starts (I teach second grade). It''s my favorite time of year though.

I''d love to go dress shopping sometime. I haven''t had much luck with dresses myself but I love to go shopping if you''d like. My mom and I went today and I had gone on Saturday. The traditional gowns just didn''t look right. I think I''m leaning towards either a simple dress or having something made. We''ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results