shape
carat
color
clarity

ZHUZHU- i hope you see this! question!

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
D

Deactivated member 42515

hey there! i was searching for channel set baguette wb and i came upon your''s! Im waiting for my rings to arrive and I just had a couple of questions if you dont mind! Mine is also a channel set baguette band and i was wondering how many mm your''s is and what finger size you are. Mine is 3mm. Do you like the baguettes as the diamonds of choice? I really love the baguette look but I some people tell me they dont because they feel like it just resembles glass and doesnt have the sparkle of a diamond. Obviously, i disagree. I love the look of baguettes. THey look clean and crisp to me.

thanks!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

oops! i just read your dust post!!!!

happy recovery!! DUST!!!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Hey there! Thanks for paging me on the Hangout as I usually don''t visit here....

My eternity band is 4mm wide and I normally wear 5-5.5 size ring - but this band is a little bigger at 6.

I love emerald cuts and baguette diamonds, and no they are NOTHING like glass! It is true that they do not "sparkle" like a RB band, but they are much more elegant and mesmerizing to look at then RB band (which I also have).

Please post pictures of your band when you get it~! I can''t wait to see your set!

D

Deactivated member 42515

thanks! I LOVE YOUR SET!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results