shape
carat
color
clarity

Zales or not to Zales?

angelenigma8

Rough_Rock
Hey All, I found this site looking into engagement rings. I found a setting that I love from Zales, but from reading this forum I see that the quality isn't the greatest there. My fiances budgets is tight, $2500-$3000. The set I loved from Zales was on sales, but no longer is so it's a bit more. I definitely care about quality more than anything else. So if any of you can kindly suggest where I can get something like this done, I would really appreciate it.
http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11508180&kpc=1

Thank you everyone! :) :wavey:

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Run as fast as you can away from zales! You should post in rocky talky. They will find something beautiful in your price range! Just post your budget and what you want :)

ETA: the clarity on those stones are I1-I2 :knockout:

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
angelenigma8|1350051175|3283798 said:
Hey All, I found this site looking into engagement rings. I found a setting that I love from Zales, but from reading this forum I see that the quality isn't the greatest there. My fiances budgets is tight, $2500-$3000. The set I loved from Zales was on sales, but no longer is so it's a bit more. I definitely care about quality more than anything else. So if any of you can kindly suggest where I can get something like this done, I would really appreciate it.
http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11508180&kpc=1

Thank you everyone! :) :wavey:

Yeah, in that case you do NOT want anything from Zales!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, post in Rocky Talky. You will get many more responses that way.

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
NO to ZALES!!!! Post your budget and what you are looking for in rocky talky and they can help!! RUN FROM ZALES!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Agreed. Don't shop at Zales if you're going for quality. Hit the "report concern" button and ask the admins to move this thread to RockyTalky. You'll get more expert advice there re: diamonds, settings, vendors, etc.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Ditto everyone else run fast!!! Good luck on your search there are many helpful people in rocky talky who can point you in the right direction. When you are finished don't forget to come back and introduce yourself and tell us your story if you'd like to be added to the ladies in waiting list! Sounds like you won't be waiting for much longer!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No more responses for days… I call troll.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results