shape
carat
color
clarity

Yummy goodies from Whiteflash!!!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Beeee-utiful 5-stone! What a stunning collection!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rubyshoes|1361830060|3390291 said:
I know wearing a 1.5 ctw band with a .83 soliatire is overkill but I don't care! I love my personal fireworks show!!! :mrgreen:

Heck no it isn't! There's no such thing! It looks absolutely gorgeous, enjoy your new bling!!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks motownmama. I hope you take the plunge! :Up_to_something:

Thanks derbygal, meredeth11, gemgirl, Snicklefritz, Laila619 :))

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1361831018|3390297 said:
:appl: :appl: :appl: But why a size 5 finger?? How can I sneak away with these when I meet you in Chicago, if they don't fit me?? this is just not right....

THey are on fire, that's for sure!! WOW! I agree - love the "call the fire department"!!! Beautiful 5 stone band -- just gorgeous!!! Well, I'm *slightly* partial to a trellis myself, so that's what makes this EXTRA stunning!!

You do have a beautiful "family" collection and you've picked perfect stones!! Enjoy them all - they are blinding 8-) 8-) 8-)

I'm a 4.25, so I will be able to try this on at the GTG! :tongue:

Beautiful. Just beautiful!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What an amazing collection! I love the new additions to the "family"!

fruitloupe

Rough_Rock
Nice job!! I love them all, they are gorgeous!

lookingforsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I love your new 5 stone and I think it looks great with your solitaire. Love the other sparkles too.

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
Call the Fire Department is right! LOL! How in the heck did I miss this????
LOVE everything, especially the mani!

Can I ask some questions?
What made you go with the trellis? Did you consider an eternity band?
Did you consider any other vendors (you don't have to name them cause I know they're all fabulous)
Are you loving the ring? And finally, are you happy with the .30s, or do you wish you had gone smaller/bigger? :naughty:

I tried an eternity band which I felt looked odd on my finger; and also tried a five-stone ring and loved how light and comfortable it felt. Really trying to figure out style and size....

Thanks for sharing your photos and hopefully, your advice. :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Oh you made out like a bandit ruby!!! :bigsmile:

I'm shocked by how BIG your 1.5ctw five stone looks on you. It's HUGE!! I read it as 2.5ctw first time and thought that made perfect sense, and then did a double-take... :sun: :naughty:

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments LilMisfit, yennyfire, fruitloupe, lookingforsparkle, Malbec54 and Yssie! :sun:

Malbec54: Answers for you! :wavey:

I am not too fond of eternity bands so I wanted a 5 stone or 7 stone band. I looked at the 5 stone threads and really loved the WF trellis bands as well as the U prong bands. I picked the trellis over the U prong because I felt the trellis band would spread out wider and provide complete coverage to that finger - a band of sparkles :D Also the trellis looks so pretty.

I did not consider any other vendors but WF as I have purchased other items from them so I have a relationship with them plus I knew I'd get a returning customer discount. I also like that it's very easy to look for diamonds on their website - they have a lot of inventory!

I LOVE MY RING :love: Honestly even before getting the .30 stones I knew the overall look (with my solitaire) was going to look very flashy but I didn't care hehehe. That's why I never even made a post asking if it was too much, because um... it is! I tried on a 1 ctw band, 1.25 ctw as well as 1.5 ctw band in a B&M here and my favorite look was the 1.5 ctw followed by 1.25 with 1 ctw at the bottom. There is no way I could have gone with bigger stones!

One advantage of going with .30 stones is that at WF, all their .30 stones have individual certificates and you can save money by going with Expert Selection or Premium Select over ACA stones. These stones are upgradeable. The .25 stones are considered melee and do not have individual certs so you cannot upgrade them.

If you are in the market for a 5 stone band, I highly recommend trying on a few in person. Costco has some, and regular B&Ms will too. Only you can decide what is too blingy or just right on your hand and also if you're planning to wear with an ER as I do, you need to figure out how the two will look together. If it's a RHR, that doesn't matter obviously.

I would not hesitate to recommend WF if you choose to go with them. I hope this helped! Ask away if have more questions.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
rubyshoes, I just want to say I LOVE your collection and am in such awe of your fierce
PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS !!!!!!

SO difficult to get fire shots !!!!
Your diamonds are glorious, and your hands are BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ooo~Shiney! Hehe, actually it was super easy to get fire shots because these things are firecrackers! It would actually be more of a challenge if someone said "you can only take photos where there is no fire". :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results