shape
carat
color
clarity

Yummy find yesterday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Micheals is having a sale on Invitations. 50 for 19.99$ IT include instruction on how to print them on your home printer. Includes reponse cards and envolpes as well as the env. for the invitations. They have quite a few designs. I compared them to the onles in catalogs and online... and the ones online are about 77.00 for just invites and an additional 50.00 for reponse cards.. So I got them. They have daisys on them and are just beautiful. Got thank you cards to mach... 2.50 for 28 count.

Went to Big Lots and bought Vases for the tables 2.99 each. All crystal vases (not bud vases.. reall large vases) with etched daisys in them. Got those.
Also purchased these GREAT little silver frames (fits 4X6) with crystals on them and a big silver bow. Came with a locket with the same colored Czech crystal. 2.99 Each! Got those.

We are going to use our BM and FG and my flowers for the centerpeices on 5 of the tables. The other tables are going to have a little "scene" about DH and I seperately. For exmaple, one of the table is going to have an old fashioned Lantern on it with a candle inside and fools gold around it. A little explination will be in one of the frames from Big Lots and will read

"When (MINE!!) lived in Colorado, she came down with a severe case of ''Gold Fever.'' Much to the dismay of her parents you could find her being lowered into abondoned gold mines and shimming through the gates of those closed down. her dream was to find the legendary spanish gold bars in the Caverna Del Oro in the San cristo Mountains. Although she never found it she always gets a little dreamy while thinking about striking it rich. Who knows.. she may one days find, "Gold in them there hills"

So whatcha think?

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Those table decors are so creative, I like them. How many tables do you think you''ll have?

My friend did her invites on her mom''s computer, I''m actually doing the same but a little different. She got her''s from Michael''s as well. They turned out really nice.

Mine are going to be home made as well. My mom gave me really nice thick printer paper in an ivory color. I''m going to cut those in half which will give me the normal size wedding invites. I will put vellum over with with the invite info and it will be attached to the paper. The extra special thing I''m doing to the paper is some how print a picture where he proposed and/or where the cermony will take place so they will see that under the vellum.

nicolejrx

Shiny_Rock
They also have vases on sale now my mom said. We are buying vases and having guests put notes in on good cardstock such as Memories of the bride, Memories of the groom, Advice for the married couple, etc. This will replace having a guest book. Gotta love Michaels!
Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results