shape
carat
color
clarity

You''re Expert Opinions Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the ring is lovely, and congrats and welcome!

If you are not loving it, would it be a big deal to reset it? But I think it is great.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jules, I liked your ring before but I think your diamond really pops in the new setting. Congratulations!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
JB your new setting is so simple and makes your wee fat EC pop!!! gorgeous.

The only problem I have, is that we can''t really see it properly cos the pics are so small
20.gif

What I suggest.......like Gem, is come over here and post lots of large close up pics for us all to drool over.

po
x

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I''m glad you got the setting that you wanted! Looks wonderful!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
JB, your ring looked very pretty before, but I must say the solitaire just makes it pop!! It is stunning!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that stone in the solitaire setting...that stone is so gorgeous that it doesn''t need any extra bling on the shank.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!

I was about to post to say I would set it in a plain solitaire if it was mine, when I spotted that you''d done just that.
9.gif

It is absolutely stunning, perfect for the stone and just yummy! Makes the EC the star of the show and I think it makes it look a lot bigger, too. I LOVE it! My all time favourite look for an ering (and I admit to some bias here...)

Jen

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
SO beautiful!! Please give us more pics if you have the chance!

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous. I love it.

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. It looked nice before, but I really think you made a great decision. This is stunning, and the diamond is showcased so much more IMHO. Your idea for the WB is great, too. Congratulations!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone! Thanks so much for all of you kind words and encouragement! I took some pics today and will post them tomorrow, asap. Again, thanks to everyone for helping me and giving me your honest opinions about the diamond and the setting, etc. I think I knew I wanted it to be a solitaire all along but just needed some encouragement ;-)

If anyone in the Chicago area needs a jeweler, Garry at Windy City Diamonds was AMAZING.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your intution was spot on - it looks fantastic in its new setting. I love the idea of using the stones for your wb too!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Good advice everyone! It really does better in a solitaire setting (and, dare I say, larger too?) I also love an emerald with some tapered baguettes, it makes for an equally classic, clean look!

The step cut is so dazzling, the best way to get an emerald imo!

Itgirl76

Shiny_Rock
I looked at your other ring and it was beautiful!! And your ring now is equally beautiful and the bes part is that you love it !!!
It is stunning :)

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Elegant, classy, understated -- I''m in the camp of "bigger does not equal better" as well. A simple single row diamond band will be the perfect compliment to your stunning engagement ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results