shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Wedding Website

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
I''m sure this has been discussed before but I couldn''t find anything on it.

What is the best site/which site did you use to use to post your wedding info? The Knot, Wedding Announcer, Other?

I am having a destination wedding so this is pretty important for us to have guests visit the site for all the details and to be able to link easily to the resort and the travel agent.

Any suggestions would be helpful, or even if you just know of some sites that host wedding web pages I will check them out myself. They can be free or with a fee. Does anyone know any that charge but are really nice?

Thanks!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I just started using wedding announcer. There is a link about the name length for these web addresses, but it''s free and looks nice so I''m going with it.

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
anyone use anything else?

snapdragon

Rough_Rock
I used www.weddingwindow.com

They charge but the site is very easy to use and well-organized.

nicolejrx

Shiny_Rock
Our wedding website is through ewedding.com. I love it! The templates they had to chose from were great and we got our own url for 89 bucks! Not to bad!
Nicole

melaniecpeel

Rough_Rock
Hi! I used the www.weddingtracker.com and was very happy with it. They have nice templates and you can register your own domain name. Along with my invitation (which was letterpress), I had a small 8bar card printed with thermography at Kinkos that simply said "For more information, please visit us at [wesbite]" and put a ribbon on it. On the website we did put registry information but I have since read etiquette guides that go both ways on whether this is appropriate.

Congratulations!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for www.weddingwindow.com ... the templates are amazing and it is totally customizeable with all kinds of fun things. It was something like $79/year plus $15 for your own domain name... but considering the costs of the rest of the wedding, I figured that was a drop in the bucket... and it has definitely been worthwhile!! You can do a free preview for a week or two also.

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
I just discovered wedding window...and I''m hooked. It''s very easy to use, looks great, and did I say easy. I''m normally a free kind of girl but I''m willing to shell the cash out for this site.

FYI there''s a free 7 day trial session going on right now

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
www.eoccasions.com - Wonderful flash designs, very unique. You can also customize all the sections to rename them as you wish, and change all the colors to fit your wedding. Far more customizable than any other site I've seen. And only $59.99 a year.

ETA: They offer a free trial too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results