shape
carat
color
clarity

your ONE favorite wedding picture!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Hello ALL!
I am wondering if you married ladies would mind finding your ONE favorite shot of your entire wedding- and posting it here.
Why you ask? Because I love looking at pictures, and if its everyone''s favorite picture- we (BIW) can get ideas for our own weddings!
Seriously though, I go through ALL the wedding threads, and I am curious to see what YOUR favorite picture is!

Thanks ladies!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
My favorite photo from my wedding is an interesting choice - it''s not of DH and I cutting our cake or saying our vows, it''s actually the very last photo our photographer took. It was very late in the evening and lights were turned on, band stopped playing, and most guests had left, but I asked our close friends to gather around and take a big group photo - All of our friends joined in - including some relatives and family friends - there were many more who opted to stay out of the photo - but this picture just brings back so many fond memories of the night - good food, good music, great family and friends, and a celebration like no other
9.gif
It''s in an 8x10 frame on our mantle - I absolutely love it
1.gif

Picture 33_2.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Great picture, Cleo!

Ugh, this is hard. I love the photos with our dog. And I love the photos we took after the ceremony. And I love the photos of our guests, but my favorite has to be our ceremony pics.

nkcwed123.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I can''t post any of my favorite pro pictures...we don''t have the CD of images yet!
4.gif

However, my favorite non-pro picture was taken when all of the boys (dads, brothers, uncles, cousins, friends) all gathered around and sang "You''ve Lost That Lovin'' Feeling" to me! Soooo hilarious!
2.gif

_DSC0206a.jpg

Nocturnius

Shiny_Rock
Oooooh, that''s a hard one, I have to tell you.

Blah, I can''t pick just one.
7.gif

sputat

Rough_Rock
Sunset Point @ Siesta Key

partdeux.jpg

amyjokerette

Shiny_Rock
How in the world can we choose just one!! haha... Okay I picked this one because I feel it is the photo that best captures the fun feel of our whole wedding.

You can see us in our first dance, the fun balloons that filled the ceiling, our colorful cake, the centerpieces, and many members our of bridal party. oooh... the best day of my life!
1.gif

amyjokerettewedding2.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh that''s hard. This is my favorite picture of *us* at the very least. We have so many pictures I love though!

IMG_4973456456.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all your photos ladies!! Keep them coming!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww, Neatfreak, I love that one, too!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the pro shot of our foreheads touching, but I am really starting to love this one the most - taken by my FIL as the pro was doing her thing.

original.aspx

olyelr

Rough_Rock
This one was easy for me.....! Thanks for encouraging me to look back and remember *ahhhhh*

p2140047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results