shape
carat
color
clarity

Your honest opinion needed on this band, please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I love your rings together. They are perfect!!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly? I don't see the problem
6.gif
They are perfect!
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that band! I think it''s perfect with your e-ring. I love the width--they complement each other beautifully.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/22/2009 3:09:47 AM
Author: coatimundi
I LOVE that band! I think it''s perfect with your e-ring. I love the width--they complement each other beautifully.
Ditto, just lovely!!

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
A BIG thank you to all who posted!
Here all this time, I thought the file size had to be under 100 ... no wonder they were never large enough! I feel better today. Apologies for starting the thread last night and then falling alseep on you.
20.gif

Okay, armed with the new sizing info, let''s try this again.

BBbands222-0.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
The bezel in your ring is white... the way the band is... it sets off the bezeled diamond making it the star. Framing it even more. I think it's a stunning set, and personally wouldn't change a thing. Seriously.

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 10:13:17 PM
Author: catlwade
ohh, I looooove this! I am curious - what size is your diamond? What is the width size of your band? I love how delicate this looks! I am having a bezel made similar to this, and it looks close to your size.
Hi catlwade
35.gif

My diamond is .80, finger size a hefty 7, e-ring width is about 1.8 tapering to 2mm I think. The w-band width is 3mm - Jim Meyer''s idea. He explained that is the band width he likes with that e-ring. Honestly, he DOES have a good eye, so who was I to argue it? But if I had walked into a B&M, I probably would have gone with 4mm. But hey, I suppose doing it his way allows for a little anniversary band later, right? Yeah, I know. There I go again and we aren''t even married yet.
28.gif

Tell me about yours - is there a thread that I''m forgetting about?
- BB

WOW, that did the trick with the pics, didn''t it? Thank you for the instruction Paeony! (I love your name btw)

BBband222-6268.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They go together very well and make a very pretty set. Yellow gold is the most noticable, but you can see the platinum there too. Anything more might take away from the engagement ring, where this compliments it well.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect. Don''t change a thing. We all like the unusualness of the combo of YG/plat, and it''s delicate yet kind of bold styling. It really is a beautiful set, and looks just right on your hand. Enjoy.
2.gif

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 8:34:16 AM
Author: Gypsy
The bezel in your ring is white... the way the band is... it sets off the bezeled diamond making it the star. Framing it even more. I think it''s a stunning set, and personally wouldn''t change a thing. Seriously.
Thanks Gypsy! I''m not sure exectly what I was expecting. Maybe that''s the uncertainty that goes along with a custom piece? I''ve never had anything hand made just for me before. Seeing this in a photo, but then trying on something similar and using just my imagination to fill in the gaps ...

I think partly it''s that the edges are more squared that I thought they''d be. My other rhr''s are more rounded. I did notice that with the ering, too come to think of it. Do you think it would look odd if they were just a bit softened on the edges? Guess with enough time that would happen anyway. I''m probably making a bigger deal of it than I should and think I will take F-DH''s advice and not look for a little while.

BBDSC-6275.jpg

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
I think your set is GORGEOUS! The platinum accents on the band are perfect - any more than that would take too much attention from the beautiful work on the engagement ring.
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They really do look perfect together.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
I think they look just beautiful together.
30.gif
I love them both!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Honestly your rings are just exquisite and look beautiful together! Thanks for the bigger pic showing the details better.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your set!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
They look beautiful together :) they compliment really well.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally prefer squared edges on rings in general, and especially on your set! I think the squared edge really goes well with the design somehow. Round wouldn''t look right, in my opinion.

But YOU have to love it, and if you don''t, I think you should do whatever you need to do so that you do love it! But I wouldn''t change a thing if that were my set!
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful
30.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I think its just perfect for your engagement ring! I wouldn''t change anything about it.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that looks fantastic!!!!
30.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is soooo amazing! I wouldn''t change a thing. The uniqueness makes it that much more beautiful! I think it''s so gorgeous!

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for whining earlier
38.gif
and thank you all for putting up with it. You guys are the best!
They ARE beautiful and I''m a lucky girl to have a sweet man buy them for me!
Now it''s off to church.
- BB

krockie

Shiny_Rock
I think they look beautiful together. I love how delicate your set is!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think they look perfect together and I love the platinum accents
36.gif

Dreamr724

Rough_Rock
I think it does match well! Because of the small platinum accents it makes the rings look like they are flush even though they are not. My boss actually had her e-ring and band sealed together so they don''t move around, if you don''t take them off often that could be a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results