shape
carat
color
clarity

Your favorite ring boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Your favorite ring boxes for long term use?

I need to get a few/bunch.

I''m looking for ones in which the foam does not turn into squish and not hold the ring anymore.

Thanks.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Oh, no one? Really? Surely someone has bought ring boxes.

Thank you in advance. :)

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Almost a year later, I am still keeping my eye out for a nice red leather ring box. I think I remember Cartier having one that opened from the top center and that is what I want. I have hunted the ''net for anything close, bought a few and was sorely disappointed in material used - pleather!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought one of the ring boxes from HSN - it is fake leather with suede inside and it works for my rings. I see they only have the large size left right now; I bought the small size and it holds all of my rings.

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Tiffany boxes. I like how the box feels when it opens and shuts, and how the top is bigger than the bottom half. Not to mention how the dark backdrop makes any jewelry look fab!
31.gif
The only con that I can think of is that they can get a little confusing since you can''t look in, so I took pictures of the jewelry inside and posted pics on the tops so I don''t have to poke around. Oh, and they do pick up dirt quickly if they''re in a dusty area, but usually a quick wipe takes care of that.

Harley Davidson

Rough_Rock
Hello guys!

I want to start selling rings and cant find here to buy ring boxes in bulk for cheap ?
i ant to display them and sell them in boxes does anyone no here i could get them in 20s ? or anything else ?Pearl necklaces

Harley Davidson

Rough_Rock
Hello guys!

I want to start selling rings and cant find here to buy ring boxes in bulk for cheap ?
i ant to display them and sell them in boxes does anyone no here i could get them in 20s ? or anything else ?Pearl necklaces

ringthing!

Rough_Rock
I have some ring boxes from HSN that I really like. Mine are the smaller ones: 6x8 inches with a clear plastic window in the lid and a magnetic edge to keep the lid closed. I dropped mine once and all but one ring stayed in place, with the lid staying closed.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cartier.

cheers--Sharon

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/24/2009 11:46:02 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Cartier.

cheers--Sharon

Ooh, yes, the Cartier ones are very pretty. The clasp doesn''t bug you though? I guess it adds to the feeling of opening a treasure chest - but I''m just laaaaazzy and impatient lol!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/27/2009 12:42:54 AM
Author: onvacation

Date: 10/24/2009 11:46:02 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Cartier.

cheers--Sharon
Ooh, yes, the Cartier ones are very pretty. The clasp doesn''t bug you though? I guess it adds to the feeling of opening a treasure chest - but I''m just laaaaazzy and impatient lol!
HI:

Nope--I like it!!! It slows me down so I don''t rip the lid off--like I have with so many others....

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results