carat
color
clarity

Your Favorite Online Vendors

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Everyone,
I don't spend much time on this forum as a poster but I love to lurk and drool over your beautiful colored stones! My DH just gave me the go ahead to get a new ring. I want a JKT but I am trying to decide on what stone to use. I have a very pretty pink sapphire that I could use, but I might also want to buy some fabulous new stone. Would you guys be willing to share online vendors that you have gotten great, reasonably priced, colored stones?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Barry of acstones.com and Gene of precisiongem.com are my two favs!

faegrace

Shiny_Rock
BB~

I wholeheartedly agree with MTG; Barry @ ACS is wonderful to work with. The only complaint I have is that it is difficult to nab the gems most times before someone else does. Jeff White is also amazing. Good luck, BB. Keep us posted. :)

~ faegrace

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
faegrace|1299548935|2867041 said:
BB~

I wholeheartedly agree with MTG; Barry @ ACS is wonderful to work with. The only complaint I have is that it is difficult to nab the gems most times before someone else does. Jeff White is also amazing. Good luck, BB. Keep us posted. :)

~ faegrace

Ditto on Jeff. Also, Lisa and Doug are both very nice to work with. I've been very happy with the stones I purchased from all three of them. I haven't worked with Peter, Dan or Michael, but they've all been very nice and helpful through e-mails.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto to everyone above. Roger Dery has a beautiful website.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks Everyone,
I stayed up way too late looking at all the site you recommended!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And did you find anything you like?

I love Brad at www.thegemtrader.com.. He specialized in unusual stones. I also recommend looking at mastercutgems.com (Dana) and litnon.com (Michael).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results