shape
carat
color
clarity

You know someone isn’t a PSer when...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When their jewelry is encrusted with grease and other muck.

This!!

My friend, whom I've posted about here a few times, who owns a 12 or is it 14ct MRB and a 20ct radiant as well as 6ct each studs (or is it 4ct? I lost track, haha) and an all-diamond Cartier pave Love bracelet NEVER EVER cleans her jewellery. It drives me freaking bonkers!!:shock::shock::shock::eek-2::eek-2::eek-2:

Last edited:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know someone’s NOT a PSer when...
...a coworker shares an experience of “I thought of you this morning, when I was in the shower & realized my rings weren’t on my finger. I left them in my locker at the gym, last night!! lol!”.
Lucky her, they were STILL THERE! I asked her if she or her DH had insured them, and her exact response to me, as she looked at me over the top rim of her glasses was, “I don’t have YOUR rings.” :lol-2:
Love this woman, but I nearly had a STROKE, when she told me!!! :knockout:

Haha I love this! “I don’t have YOUR rings, [dahling]” :P2 as she looks over the top rim of her glasses... hahaha I love it.

Girl, you qualify. Not all of us clean our rings every day. I don't :oops2: but I definitely qualify as a PSer. So do you.:bigsmile:

We don’t clean our rings every day but we KNOW THE DIFFERENCE :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I love this! “I don’t have YOUR rings, [dahling]” :P2 as she looks over the top rim of her glasses... hahaha I love it.

We don’t clean our rings every day but we KNOW THE DIFFERENCE :)

True dat!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy lol yes!!! Have never heard of upgrading! And are shocked by it when they do!!

LOL right? What's up with that?:lol:

Upgrading is A OK and as long as we are sticking with the same dh it's all good.:whistle:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When they think clarity enhanced is a good thing :doh:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This!!

My friend, whom I've posted about here a few times, who owns a 12 or is it 14ct MRB and a 20ct radiant as well as 6ct each studs (or is it 4ct? I lost track, haha) and an all-diamond Cartier pave Love bracelet NEVER EVER cleans her jewellery. It drives me freaking bonkers!!:shock::shock::shock::eek-2::eek-2::eek-2:

This would send me Out. Of. My. Mind.

I know I've told the story on PS about going in to hospital and making my husband bring my ultrasonic in at visiting hours so I could clean all the nurses' bling. But if it was my best friend??? We'd have a rule in a New York minute that before we ever went ANYWHERE, she had to run her jewelry through my cleaner!!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Screenshot_20190208-105041.png When the girls in your office invite you to a "jewelry party" ( cuz, "you love jewelry"), and are dumbfounded when you sit with a polite smile, not buying a thing, while they ooh and ahh over the plated base metal and rhinestone crap being offered ...:snooty:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is making my day. Hard to think of anything to add, but I’ll try...

when you don’t have a photo of your latest finds, even if they are ridiculous (???).
76F48479-FF59-4C33-99DA-24FFDF077344.jpeg

i love that little robot!

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I have @JPie’s ring in my iPhone too! :lol:
Mamabean I love that so many on here just love each other's bling. I have multiple ring screenshots from Lang's for inspiration for when I re design my current engagement ring. Love the pave look with OMC's and I'll use the 1.5ct oval ruby in my current ring.

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That's an easy one! When a client orders a setting without inquiring or specifying the shape of the prongs. No one is pickier about prongs than Pricescopers.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's an easy one! When a client orders a setting without inquiring or specifying the shape of the prongs. No one is pickier about prongs than Pricescopers.

HAHAHA SO TRUE!!! And when they don’t know that claw prongs exist...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mamabean I love that so many on here just love each other's bling. I have multiple ring screenshots from Lang's for inspiration for when I re design my current engagement ring. Love the pave look with OMC's and I'll use the 1.5ct oval ruby in my current ring.
It’s the truth! That’s why most of us stalk the pre-loved thread..hoping our favorites go up for sale! :P2

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When she pulls you into a mall store to "see" something, then tries to talk YOU into buying something because it's a "great deal." Mmmhmm frozen spit, it was.

Or, long before PS, even: When she declares for all to hear that she "so relieved he got me a carat." Ring was lovely, but center was no more than a half, more like a third, and the pave couldn't possibly have made up the rest for a total one carat.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you get to the train station and realize you forgot to wear a RHR so you miss the train and rush back home to get a RHR to wear because you figure it’s better to be 30 minutes late for work than spend all day having “heart attacks” every hour or so thinking you’ve “”lost your RHR” before you remember you weren’t wearing one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results