shape
carat
color
clarity

"You have a suspicious lump...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lindaAZ

Rough_Rock
Finally have all the results - one test took longer to get back than the other. No cancer! But I do have "proliferative breast disease" which increases the risk for breast cancer by two times. I will need another mammogram in six months. Also will be scheduling consultation with a breast surgeon. So good news mostly.

Thanks for the support.

Linda

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
No cancer is always the best news!!! It''s good that you will be monitored regularly Linda! You must feel so relieved!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
The no cancer diagnosis must be a huge relief to you and at least you know there are risks now that need to be monitored.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2006 7:39:39 PM
Author: lindaAZ
Finally have all the results - one test took longer to get back than the other. No cancer! But I do have ''proliferative breast disease'' which increases the risk for breast cancer by two times. I will need another mammogram in six months. Also will be scheduling consultation with a breast surgeon. So good news mostly.

Thanks for the support.

Linda
Linda, this is great news. Not having cancer is GREAT. Even though you were diagnosed with PBD....knowing, and vigilant monitoring...is most of the battle. With more frequent exams, you can nip anything that might ever come up....right in the bud. Thanks for letting us know!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2006 9:11:14 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 9/22/2006 7:39:39 PM
Author: lindaAZ
Finally have all the results - one test took longer to get back than the other. No cancer! But I do have ''proliferative breast disease'' which increases the risk for breast cancer by two times. I will need another mammogram in six months. Also will be scheduling consultation with a breast surgeon. So good news mostly.

Thanks for the support.

Linda
Linda, this is great news. Not having cancer is GREAT. Even though you were diagnosed with PBD....knowing, and vigilant monitoring...is most of the battle. With more frequent exams, you can nip anything that might ever come up....right in the bud. Thanks for letting us know!!
Ditto that FG. Linda I am so happy to hear the good news!!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is great news, Linda. It sometimes takes time to adjust to having anything new "wrong" with you. In time you adjust and just do what it takes to be healthy within the parameters of the thing "wrong" with you.

You don''t have to be happy your breasts have to be monitored. Who would be? But now you will be given the care you need to remain cancer-free.

Thank you for sharing the good news!

Deb
34.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for you, Linda
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Excellent news! I understand your relief! Thanks for sharing your news Linda.

kind regards--Sharon

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
YAY - so relieved for both of you! Great news!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I am very late in this thread but am thrilled that both ladies had a no cancer diagnosis. Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results