shape
carat
color
clarity

You have 100,000 to be used for one bling project...GO!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An Argyle deep pink diamond. A friend of mine has one (probs a .4) in a bezel setting (she became a doctor late in life). I've never got over the beauty of it. Colour that twinkles. Seriously.

Swoon!:love:
Incredible.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
buy a house lol
Ok playing by the rules.....
Call up Yoram and say cut me the biggest Octavia in the m-t color range that 100000 can buy.

I like the way you think. :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd commission Yoram to cut the largest Octavia possible, G VS2 or better, for $99,600.

That would leave $400 for a Boonerings tension setting in cobalt chrome.

If the budget was a few million it would be a Fancy Intense or Vivid Blue Octavia diamond around 3 carat ... still in the same $400 setting.

My heart is beating quite fast at the thought of a large Octavia by Yoram and a fancy intense blue or vivid blue Octavia diamond.

THUD.

:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooo, love this game!!!!
A 2 - 3 carat creamy vanilla OEC, or a silky sapphire as close to Acinoms as possible.

Yup, that sounds delish. :love:
Romantic and gorgeous and swoonworthy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The biggest precision-cut MRB - cut to my perfect proportions of course - that I can get my sticky paws on...

Can I throw in a trade-in as well?

Yes you can @yssie! For you, anything. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
3-4ct emerald, F or higher, VVS or higher, ideal cut stone, platinum setting (TBD on side stones) for an alternate engagement ring!

THUD!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i'd design one of those tiaras that convert into multiple things.... necklace, smaller hair pieces, bracelet, brooch, etc. but i wouldn't have anywhere to wear it so i'd make it for funsies, sell it, make another one, etc....

I love tiaras and make them multifunctional and you have got yourself a sweet sweet piece. :love:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, really I meant this for bling (though I love hearing everyone's dreams if suddenly lots of money came their/our way) and we can do another thread for other dream projects because as you know animal rescue is near and dear to our hearts to (mine and Greg's) and for sure that would be the ultimate in dreams. Saving as many animals as possible.

How many alligators can i save from becoming handbags, shoes and BBQ from alligator farms for US100 K ?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know but count me in @Daisys and Diamonds !!!

Ive had a thing for crocs and gators since i was a wee girl
we don't have them here
the American alligator is my favourite
Reptiles have the only cute newborns in the animal kingdom
Gators and crocs are such good moms, perhaps that's why they have been around so long
i hope when time is up for the human race crocodillians will still be here, the most succesful predator our planet has ever seen
Look into their eyes - an intelligent sentient being is inside there and the more we study them the more intelligent we realize they really are

its nice to think of something not to do with corvik 19
0772fbefe6cd9e0a3c7a68ca375412c4.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't remember any details about this ring but for the fact I love it and would buy it in a heartbeat if I had lots of extra funds.

dreamringomg.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ive had a thing for crocs and gators since i was a wee girl
we don't have them here
the American alligator is my favourite
Reptiles have the only cute newborns in the animal kingdom
Gators and crocs are such good moms, perhaps that's why they have been around so long
i hope when time is up for the human race crocodillians will still be here, the most succesful predator our planet has ever seen
Look into their eyes - an intelligent sentient being is inside there and the more we study them the more intelligent we realize they really are

its nice to think of something not to do with corvik 19
0772fbefe6cd9e0a3c7a68ca375412c4.jpg

Agreed. You can see their souls in their eyes. And it's horrible what happens to them because of people's selfish greed. I feel the same about pigs. Very intelligent animals. How can we eat them? :(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wish granted!
Believe me I wish I could give you all the bling of your dreams!
I love this ring and it would look amazing on you @RosieR. :kiss2:

thanks doll! I love diamonds and emeralds, so this would be my dream. What would you pick @missy ?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks doll! I love diamonds and emeralds, so this would be my dream. What would you pick @missy ?

Thank you @RosieR this is the ring...not sure what it costs. My memory fails me.

I don't remember any details about this ring but for the fact I love it and would buy it in a heartbeat if I had lots of extra funds.

dreamringomg.jpg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @RosieR this is the ring...not sure what it costs. My memory fails me.

Oh hello culet :kiss2:
That looks like it’s going to be some major finger coverage, its gorgeous!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Originally I came in under budget and would therefore like to add these two items--should all work out nicely.

Now I feel better! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
If its bling id get a tiara - one designed by Queen Mary

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sorry Karl.
Yoram will be busy cutting MYYYYYY monster Octavia!

Neener Neener. :tongue:

:lol-2:
OH? but he likes me more so he will cut mine first!
rofl!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be a 5 stone band with colorless ACA and sapphires. In platinum of course.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd use it as deposit on a flat. :bigsmile:

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
If the rules are it had to be spent on bling then an amazing step cut ring for my right hand. Either an assher or fat emerald. Colorless, VVS2 or better, perfect cut. Nice thick platinum setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results