shape
carat
color
clarity

You have 100,000 to be used for one bling project...GO!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don’t think I’d be comfortable wearing anything $100k size, but I have a list as long as my arm of smaller items from my dream list and could easily rack up a cumulative virtual 100k on those.

Although, a fancy coloured diamond (green or blue, please) could probably ratchet up to $100k in a size I’d still be comfortable wearing for daily use.

Oops, I seem to have already spent a virtual total of $200k without even trying...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t think I’d be comfortable wearing anything $100k size, but I have a list as long as my arm of smaller items from my dream list and could easily rack up a cumulative virtual 100k on those.

Although, a fancy coloured diamond (green or blue, please) could probably ratchet up to $100k in a size I’d still be comfortable wearing for daily use.

Oops, I seem to have already spent a virtual total of $200k without even trying...

I'm proud of you @lissyflo A true PSer through and through. :appl:
And just for you I give you 200K for this project. :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A ring like Liz's Krupp.

Is this the ring?

ring.jpg

yes please. Though just like a true PSer I don't think this is within budget. But I grant you the money necessary.:bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I am sticking to the original question, otherwise the thread will be totally off topic!

Just give me an afternoon in Van Cleef and Arpels. I wouldn't be able to buy but one set of something, but it would take me awhile to choose! Here are a few randon dream pieces. There are others but I am only posting pics I have saved. (Rose gold set belongs to kama_s)
IMG_4034.jpg VCAalhambra.onyx.jpg VCAlapispave.JPG VCArgpave.kama.jpeg VCAturquoisepaveyg.jpeg

If I was only allowed one piece, I guess it might be a high color and clarity emerald cut diamond ring.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I am sticking to the original question, otherwise the thread will be totally off topic!

Just give me an afternoon in Van Cleef and Arpels. I wouldn't be able to buy but one set of something, but it would take me awhile to choose! Here are a few randon dream pieces. There are others but I am only posting pics I have saved. (Rose gold set belongs to kama_s)
IMG_4034.jpg VCAalhambra.onyx.jpg VCAlapispave.JPG VCArgpave.kama.jpeg VCAturquoisepaveyg.jpeg

If I was only allowed one piece, I guess it might be a high color and clarity emerald cut diamond ring.

Nice! I think you and @LLJsmom might have similar dreams!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Well housewise, down payment on a house at the beach.

Bling wise... ummm the ruby & diamond necklace I once saw at Graff (alternating ruby & diamond hearts) . Oh and the matching earrings please.

Or a custom piece that includes a diamond heart, a pink pear and a yellow diamond.
Not sure how it would all go together but for that money I'm sure someone could design it properly!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Naturally, I’d buy the biggest, most glowy paraiba money can buy. :kiss2:

783733F5-F677-4855-ABBF-0FE965BBB15B.jpeg

Second choice goes to a fellow PSer’s absolutely STUNNING blue diamond ring. This one totally made my heart pitter patter. Unfortunately, the $100k limit won’t even take a nibble out of that guy. :cool2:
6C74BA63-5FB6-4643-A6AE-42893807F5FE.jpeg

Last edited:

voce

Ideal_Rock
1585938733160.png

Barring choices like investment and charity, if I HAD to spend so much on bling, I'd spend it on something like a non-costume version of this, studded with yellow diamonds and rubies.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it wouldn't cost so much but I'd have my darn CBI studs...lol The rest I'd use to set some of these stones sitting in the box I have suite of small tsavorites and rubies that should be set in something!)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So FINALLY I'm getting my dream emerald! Rich, pure green, clean as a whistle, 8cts, Columbian, D IF diamond sides!

How do we make you the bling wish-fairy, @missy! Because this is an *excellent* plan!!

:mrgreen:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Naturally, I’d buy the biggest, most glowy paraiba money can buy. :kiss2:

783733F5-F677-4855-ABBF-0FE965BBB15B.jpeg

Second choice goes to a fellow PSer’s absolutely STUNNING blue diamond ring. This one totally made my heart pitter patter. Unfortunately, the $100k limit won’t even take a nibble out of that guy. :cool2:
6C74BA63-5FB6-4643-A6AE-42893807F5FE.jpeg

OMG I mean both of those rings are GORGEOUS. But that last one. SWOON!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So FINALLY I'm getting my dream emerald! Rich, pure green, clean as a whistle, 8cts, Columbian, D IF diamond sides!

How do we make you the bling wish-fairy, @missy! Because this is an *excellent* plan!!

:mrgreen:

If I could make your bling dreams come true @mrs-b I would! You never know...one day...once it is safe I am going out and buying some lottery tickets!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it wouldn't cost so much but I'd have my darn CBI studs...lol The rest I'd use to set some of these stones sitting in the box I have suite of small tsavorites and rubies that should be set in something!)

I would love to see CBI studs on your ears @Arcadian :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1585938733160.png

Barring choices like investment and charity, if I HAD to spend so much on bling, I'd spend it on something like a non-costume version of this, studded with yellow diamonds and rubies.

Love this. Beautiful. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well housewise, down payment on a house at the beach.

Bling wise... ummm the ruby & diamond necklace I once saw at Graff (alternating ruby & diamond hearts) . Oh and the matching earrings please.

Or a custom piece that includes a diamond heart, a pink pear and a yellow diamond.
Not sure how it would all go together but for that money I'm sure someone could design it properly!

I approve of all the above. Wholeheartedly.:appl:

Btw missy I love your Calvin & hobbes pieces!

Thank you!
I find Bill Watterson really sums life up very nicely with Calvin and Hobbes. :bigsmile:

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I approve of all the above. Wholeheartedly.:appl:

Thank you!
I find Bill Watterson really sums life up very nicely with Calvin and Hobbes. :bigsmile:

He does! My kids love them too! (We have a few of his books & my kids get so happy when I bring home another from the bookstore)

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
With so much free time, I've really upped my online jewelry (window) shopping game. I have already "spent" that budget on items favorited and "in cart", lol. On the average day I could blow $100k with a 30 min IG scroll.
Would just love to be able to tell some sellers:
Yeah, just go ahead and ship that WHOLE display tray.
20200403_153201.png

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Can someone tell my why exactly VC&A is soooooo expensive? Or is it the label on the box that adds 50%+, like Tiffany does? lol

For me, $100k would get me a 3ct colourless VVS Octavia and hopefully a Yoram Asscher with similar specs, then I could pick and choose a RHR depending on my mood :tongue:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Biggest pear pendant I could possibly find. Just size, no colour or clarity (eye clean though..) requirements LOL. REALLY want a big one be for a necklace :cool2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, $100k would get me a 3ct colourless VVS Octavia and hopefully a Yoram Asscher with similar specs, then I could pick and choose a RHR depending on my mood :tongue:

Yummmm. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results