shape
carat
color
clarity

You have 100,000 to be used for one bling project...GO!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let your imagination go wild. Design the bing piece of your dreams. Within the 100K budget.

gettingisbetterthanhavingcalvinandhobbes.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I would reclassify my kitchen as "bling" and completely redo it! :lol:

Hahaha way to bend the rules and I like the way you think! Outside the box works.:appl:

And another reason I kept it in HO and not SMTB :cool2:

OK so along that similar vein I want an indoor pool and I guess 100K would be sufficient to build one, right?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Easy, the largest 3-stone EC with step cut traps as side stones in platinum, bezel set for all 3 stones, like this one:

DK :kiss2:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The biggest round three stone diamond ring I could possibly find!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Easy, the largest 3-stone EC with step cut traps as side stones in platinum, bezel set for all 3 stones, like this one:

vramjewelry_979054231100158097_1429986115.png

DK :kiss2:

LOVE ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd build a huge detached garage/carriage house with a loft above for my business:)

Oh I love this idea. You deserve this. You’re so talented. I’d love for this to come true for you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would take my grand daughters (4 & 5 year old) on a shopping spree and let them have whatever their little hearts desired!

Aww sweet. ❤️

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
@Phoenix is a smart cookie.

In fantasyland I would design a chunky necklace of yellow sapphires in 18k yellow gold inspired by an old folk tale I read as a kid about king Solomon's jewels.

But in reality, spending that much money frivolously would give me anxiety forever. I'd do a few upgrades to my home, take a nice vacation, and bank the rest lol.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not yet! Soon I hope but I think we still have a ways to go...

The time to buy was last week and week before.

But, you may be right. They may still go down further. The key, to me anyway, is to buy whenever there is a large dip and not buy in one go. It is hard to completely time the market.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I checked the prices, and with 100k USD, I can only get a decent EC of about 4ct, leaving sufficient money for a pair of side stones and the setting itself!!!

DK o_O

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I’ll spend half on a 5 ct old euro cut. How much is a 5 ct old euro cut costs anyway? Let’s say L color, facing up like J.

Save the other half for non-blingy purchase.

:D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ll spend half on a 5 ct old euro cut. How much is a 5 ct old euro cut costs anyway? Let’s say L color, facing up like J.

Save the other half for non-blingy purchase.

:D

Hmm I don’t know cost now but for a 5 carat LVS in the past about 40/45K? So you can go higher. :)

Or yes save the other half plus for non bling. I wish we could open an animal sanctuary for 100k. Not that I have a spare 100K anyway. But a girl (albeit old girl) can dream right?

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Hmm I don’t know cost now but for a 5 carat LVS in the past about 40/45K? So you can go higher. :)

Or yes save the other half plus for non bling. I wish we could open an animal sanctuary for 100k. Not that I have a spare 100K anyway. But a girl (albeit old girl) can dream right?

I like the idea of animal sanctuary. That will be awesome. My husband can be the keeper, he loves animals, big and small. The sanctuary must be surrounded by beautiful garden. Instead of cage, we will have garden with waterfalls.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd have a ACA D-F VS2 or higher (maybe an SI1 if it was eye clean), set in a lovely plain setting..

AV_

Ideal_Rock
This is too much www, this www, too little - but it has a pair www as if cut by the same hand from the same stone!; either, just sunk into a gold hoop, no complications.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd have a ACA D-F VS2 or higher (maybe an SI1 if it was eye clean), set in a lovely plain setting..

Classic elegance. ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is too much www, this www, too little - but it has a pair www as if cut by the same hand from the same stone!; either, just sunk into a gold hoop, no complications.

Sweet. ❤️

Reactions: AV_
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results