• Top pic

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Bottom pic

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters

Undecided79

Rough_Rock
IMG_2499.JPG IMG_2924.JPG
Here is my new two choices I think . Very similar but bigger diamonds in one ! Please help w your input

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are very similar, but I'd have to go with the setting on the right. The one on the left just looks like two parallel bands, while the right looks like more of an angled/tapered split shank.

FWIW, I would NOT go with another identical diamond band for the wedding ring. I'd get something very different to accentuate each band -- and to avoid it looking like three straight diamond bands bunched together... :halo:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Something like this, where the styles would be totally different...

bezel_scalloped.jpg sapphire_diamond_deco_band_1.jpg bevk_1.jpg bezel_diamond.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
right side. symmetry if you are going for all diamond bands.

Undecided79

Rough_Rock
Great I just can't pick . The jeweler said sometimes you have to stop looking and just go w one. I guess you can drive yourself crazy

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Don't worry they are both lovely! You can't go wrong!

Undecided79

Rough_Rock
Don't worry they are both lovely! You can't go wrong!
So sweet thankyou ! I am literally torturing myself like I know I won't get to do it again / I don't want To have any regrets !

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well you can always re-set, but these two are similar enough that you will likely be happy with either!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right one...I like the bigger diamonds.

The wedding band does not look like it matches the set on the left. It looks too small compared to the ering.

I agree with your jeweler...quit shopping.

Edit...did I mention that this appears to be your 6th poll??? plus a few more threads on the same
subject. Not to be a net nannie but if you are this undecided then maybe subconsciously this isnt
what you want? Not sure whats going on but maybe everything is starting to look the same and
you need to take a break? It can get like perfume after a while.

Last edited:

Undecided79

Rough_Rock
Right one...I like the bigger diamonds.

The wedding band does not look like it matches the set on the left. It looks too small compared to the ering.

I agree with your jeweler...quit shopping.

Edit...did I mention that this appears to be your 6th poll??? plus a few more threads on the same
subject. Not to be a net nannie but if you are this undecided then maybe subconsciously this isnt
what you want? Not sure whats going on but maybe everything is starting to look the same and
you need to take a break? It can get like perfume after a while.
Yeah I feel like all I am looking at looks similar so I think I know my style and need to just take the plunge. I come here for input and thankyou for this.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the one on the right better. I know settings are a hard decision. I have had my newest stone in a solitaire for over 4 years because I haven't found THE ONE I want to live with forever. My motto is, "When in doubt, don't." If you don't absolutely LOVE these settings, forget them. You are trying to decide, but it is clear one is not standing out as "the one".

(Just a note. Posts about setting and diamond decisions and issues go in the Rocky Talky part of the forum. Show Me the Bling is to post your new finished jewelry pieces.)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People are saying right and left - on my IPad the pics are on top of each other lol!

I prefer the one on the bottom, the one with the bigger diamonds. I sympathize with your indecision, it is nerve-wracking.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the one on the right better. I know settings are a hard decision. I have had my newest stone in a solitaire for over 4 years because I haven't found THE ONE I want to live with forever. My motto is, "When in doubt, don't." If you don't absolutely LOVE these settings, forget them. You are trying to decide, but it is clear one is not standing out as "the one".

(Just a note. Posts about setting and diamond decisions and issues go in the Rocky Talky part of the forum. Show Me the Bling is to post your new finished jewelry pieces.)

I tend to agree with DS here - I am not sure that either one of them is speaking to you. You seem to gravitate toward the same types of settings but there are so many ways to set a stone and pair with wedding bands. I personally think the whole idea is to find a setting that showcases your stone but does not swallow it up - if you know what I mean. Have you considered a solitaire, a three stone or a halo setting paired with a band?

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Definitely the right! So pretty!

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I like the one to the right!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results