shape
carat
color
clarity

YOu could even say it GLOWS! My 20th Anniversary ring is HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2008 11:16:21 AM
Author: Catmom
I have to keep coming back to gaze longingly............sigh. It''s just so incredibly gorgeous!

I take that as a huge compliment! YOu know how much I absolutely adore your sapphire DNA ring!!!
30.gif

Katebar... I would have loved to have an unheated sapphire, but honestly I am thrilled with my heated sapphire. No one in my neck of the woods would even know the difference. LOL!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Don''t know how I missed this the first time around.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks Charmy! After seeing all the colored gemstones you have aquired in the CS section, I can wait to see what projects you have up your sleeve. You could do a project a month for the next year!!!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I had to come back and look again too - this ring is such a stunner
30.gif
30.gif

Debsparkle

Rough_Rock
WOW ! SUPER beautiful!
30.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I haven''t already said it, congratulations (x2)!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
What is this?........only the most amazing sapphire ring I''ve seen in like.......FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

SAPPHIRELICIOUS.......................

CONGRATS........and EVEN MORE congrats, 20 years is something to be extremely proud of!

But am I looking in the wrong place.....WHERE OH WHERE have all the stats on this baby gone. Especially the centre attraction.
emteeth.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/4/2009 7:32:30 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 12/16/2008 4:13:40 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
are you getting sick of it yet??
3.gif
OH HAIL NO! Oh my stars, I DIDNT TURN THE PAGE! I thought that was it for photos!!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Hubby said you are a lucky very loved lady. I agree :)

Aww... you have a sweet husband to say that....and isn''t he already looking for a lovely diamond band for your birthday in JUNE? I think it is great when our husbands take an interest in jewelry!!!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock

Blimey Charlie its stunningly gorgeous and HUUUUUGE!!!

you must be soooo thrilled!!!

po

x

happysparkles

Rough_Rock
30.gif
Absolutely stunning ring. Congratulations!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
very pretty!
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/4/2009 4:38:44 AM
Author: sparkles
What is this?........only the most amazing sapphire ring I''ve seen in like.......FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

SAPPHIRELICIOUS.......................

CONGRATS........and EVEN MORE congrats, 20 years is something to be extremely proud of!

But am I looking in the wrong place.....WHERE OH WHERE have all the stats on this baby gone. Especially the centre attraction.
emteeth.gif

Thanks so much again everyone for your wonderful compliments. This ring really does make my heart sing. I find that I simply cannot wait until my 20th anniversary to wear it. (Sept.) I get so many compliments on it when I am out and about! The color and the faceting of the sapphire continues to mesmerize me!!

Sparkles, I thought for sure I posted the stats in this thread...... It is a 2.79ct heated sapphire 8.8mm x 6.42mm ceylon origin from Simply sapphires, set into a custom made 18kwg setting by Dimend Scaasi with .96ctw french pave set diamonds.
3.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!! Now THAT''s a blue sapphire!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love the purple flashes and how rich the color is!!! And the setting shows it off so perfectly, I love the claw prongs
3.gif

More importantly, CONGRATS on the coming 20 year anniversary!!! You certainly are deserving of it
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
CCN, I just keep coming back hoping you''ve posted more pics of your gorgeous ring! I''m in LOVE with it, and it''s one of my favourites on PS!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/4/2009 5:26:17 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
CCN, I just keep coming back hoping you've posted more pics of your gorgeous ring! I'm in LOVE with it, and it's one of my favourites on PS!!!!

Thanks LTP! That is quite a compliment considering all the jewels that are beyond amazing on this forum. I consider many of your pieces on my favorites list too!!!

I will try to get more pics up soon. I plan on doing pics of my whole collection. My husband told me today that I am done for awhile........
6.gif
I think I need to take a picture of my collection to remind myself how many times he has said that
9.gif
and how many pieces I really do have. When is it ever enough??
3.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just had to bump this thread. It looks so pretty with my pave diamond band. I had to take pics. They look lousy since it is so cold my hands look "shrively" and the battery in my camera is dying....
14.gif

DSCF7000.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3.gif

DSCF7001.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

DSCF7002.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh... they are so blurry...Sorry!
8.gif

DSCF7005.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
5.gif

DSCF7008.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one...

DSCF7009.JPG

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I love that sapphire! Doesn''t it look wonderful in that split shank setting?

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Can''t get enough of it! Love it with the pave band!! Are you wearing it that way?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Burk... I enjoy seeing your avatar with pictures of your daughter! She is just the cutest!!! I bet she had a fun Christmas!

I was really just experimenting with how my pave band would look with my sapphire. I thought it looked quite lovely. Don''t know if I will wear it together too much since I am more of a "less is more" gal.

newbie777

Rough_Rock
This is the most AMAZING ring I have ever seen... I have been checking it out for a few days now... I have a crush on it!
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/17/2009 12:10:15 PM
Author: newbie777
This is the most AMAZING ring I have ever seen... I have been checking it out for a few days now... I have a crush on it!
30.gif

Wow... that makes me feel special! Thank you so much!
21.gif
I feel honored to be placed in a category with those who have such STUNNING pieces of jewelry! This place takes the cake for amazing jewelry pieces!!!!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results