shape
carat
color
clarity

Yossi Harari

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BluePea

Rough_Rock
I am a very lucky girl: I get to choose my own jewelry birthday present from my parents.

Yossi Harari has some lovely pieces, and I know a jeweler who carries their line. I was just wandering, does anybody have any thoughts on the prices? The designs don''t look too intricate to me, would it be more economical to buy loose stones and have earrings made to order?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any chance to show the earings in cause ?

I didn''t know of this designer until reading your post - so I can''t really help. Those pieces might as well have been read from my dreams
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a very late reply, but I came upon this thread while looking to see whether I had already posted a picture of Yossi Harari's gold and diamond salted pretzel jewelry.

If you prefer a more economic alternative to buying jewelry designed by Yossi Harari and executed in 24K gold, I am sure there is one. A good jeweler can make a piece similar to one of Yossi Harari's and it need not be made of 24K gold in order to look splendid, either.

I happen to love both Yossi Harari's jewelry and Gurhan's, however.

Is it worth the money? If you have a lot of money, then why not? If you have more important things to do with your money than buy designer jewelry, then go for a less expensive alternative! Whether one should buy designer jewelry is, in my opinion, a personal question. We all value different things and spend our money differently.

Deborah

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results