shape
carat
color
clarity

Yookie Yookie what I got for Christmas!!! Leon Mege!

gms2011

Rough_Rock
I'm not sure about timing (when did he steal it?) but you could file a police report against him. If he took your earrings, that's your stolen property without a hint of ambiguity. A visitor came to my dad's house for 10 minutes to look at buying a car, and after he left a $200 piece of equipment was missing. My dad promptly called the police, and in the end won the issue.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
Posted this on her other thread:
The poster only has a few posts but the two saying it's missing with her studs have different stud carat weights. One says it was with her one carat studs, the other says it was with her 2 carat studs. I don't buy it. You know how big your earrings are.....especially if you own a Leon.

Plus, if this pretty thing happened to fall into my lap $1000 reward wouldn't be enough to pry it out my clammy hands... but it doesn't matter since the poster isn't legitimate.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, there is an on-going discussion about this over in CS - I'm leaning towards troll myself on this one. No hand-shots or personal pics, low post count, dramatic announcement of robbery after promise of hand-shots - seems suspicious for several different reasons.

minkey

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh - I am amazed at the last two posts. My earrings are 1 carat each (So basic math says this is 2 ct. Does it really matter how I stated it, I am upset) and I paid a little over 15K for them at Razny jewelers in Addison Illinois. I also own this ring here is a goofy shot from the Christmas party after I rec. it. Don't be rude, you cannot imagine how awful this situation is. What reward would be satisfying enough for you to be honest enough to give me the information? If it was me I'd return it for NO reward just so the person could have peace of mind. Here you go - I am looking for some much better shots.

P1010467.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
minkey|1339978261|3218396 said:
Oh my gosh - I am amazed at the last two posts. My earrings are 1 carat each (So basic math says this is 2 ct. Does it really matter how I stated it, I am upset) and I paid a little over 15K for them at Razny jewelers in Addison Illinois. I also own this ring here is a goofy shot from the Christmas party after I rec. it. Don't be rude, you cannot imagine how awful this situation is. What reward would be satisfying enough for you to be honest enough to give me the information? If it was me I'd return it for NO reward just so the person could have peace of mind. http://i1221.hosting site images no... wanna see a photo of this beautiful paraiba!

minkey

Rough_Rock
P1010466.jpg

Still trying to find better pics. This ring is amazing, during the day it is a gorgeous 'windex blue', at night is becomes this glowing aqua beauty. I want this back so badly. How sad. State Farm is starting the interrogation process tomorrow. It's going to be intense but I just don't care, this was a dirty thing to do.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
whattttt.. you're nuts! lol!! I'd be locking myself up in a room with my iPhone taking photos of that bad boy posing with everything I own. That's the only photo you have?

Since you already know *WHO* took it, why not call the police? Why not take *him* to court?

minkey

Rough_Rock
It is insured, I need to let State Farm handle it. They will send out the militia to get to the bottom of this claim, it's just too much money. I did speak with our police in town and they advised me to handle it through State Farm because insurance will in list them anyway. What a mess - so ugly.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with it, and let us know what happens! Im not a CS-head, but I do remember reading something about paraibas being super rare.. Can ins even replace it? Eek..

minkey

Rough_Rock
Leon will not re-make the ring. I had to turn in quite a bit of material to insure the ring and make sure they understood the rarity of the piece. Hopefully, if it is being sold somewhere someone will at least grasp how unique it is. How sad.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear this but it is WONDERFUL that YOU had it insured!!! It is gorgeous but since it would remind you of him, I'd prefer using the money to buy a different ring anyway!

Good luck and keep us updated!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results