shape
carat
color
clarity

Yookie Yookie what I got for Christmas!!! Leon Mege!

minkey

Rough_Rock
http://www.micropave.com/index.php/rings/paraiba-ring.html

I am sorry I don't have a picture with me at work but my DBF surprised me with the one and only fabulous Leon Mege Paraiba Halo Ring!!! It is so decadent and gorgeous!!

It is mezmerizing in the evening and cocktail lighting. The micro pave flashes more than I could have imagined. The workmanship is divine! I will get some handshots tonight and share.

briolette

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh! Lucky lucky!
Please post handshots when you get it!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
that is an amazing ring! :bigsmile: congrats and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o :love: :love: :love:

Thread forwarded to DH, just in case he's looking for inspiration :devil:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and congratulations!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is quite a famous ring! Award winning! That is quite a gift! Congratulations and I can't wait to see the real life photos!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's one hell of a Christmas gift! Enjoy and please please please post pics!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lucky Lady! That's spectacular! Please rush to get your camera and start shooting away --- need those hand shots!

stci

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Spectacular ring! Congrats! :love: :love:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :love: :appl: :love: so jealous! what a great christmas present!

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! What a great Christmas present!! Can't wait to see pictures!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my GAWD, oh my GAWD, oh my GAWD!!! That is like everything I LOVE encompassed in a ring - candy, ice, beautiful ocean blue water...

I want to EAT that center stone - it's like PERFECT HARD CANDY - so SWEET, and 0 calories!!!

and the ICE (white diamonds) - I love ICE COLD WATER, iced coffee, iced tea! :cheeky:

There are local beaches by me, but I'll never go in the water b/c it looks "brownish". I heart beaches with beautiful BLUE GREEN WATER! There's nothing that amazes me more and serves as some of the best ocular treats like looking out an airplane window and seeing sparkling blue-green ocean water. I TOTALLY went to the beach when I was in Hawai'i. The color of the stones just take me to that happy, happy place!

and the oxidized medal - just enough "edginess", a touch of goth, a little "moody" to keep it real (and sexy like my Fi) :naughty: ).

your ring is PERFECT! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asscherhalo_lover|1324512333|3086455 said:
That's one hell of a Christmas gift! Enjoy and please please please post pics!

What she said... :o

(and if that is your Christmas present, I can't wait to see what your e-ring is going to look like!)

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!! That ring has always been one of my favorites! Please post pictures when you can!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I've loved this ring from afar and am so glad a PSer bought it! Congrats!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
We definitely need pictures!!! Merry Christmas!!!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe that's not the only thing he bought from Leon...

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! I keep coming back to this thread for handshots!!

Eek! Can't wait for some handshots!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jaw-droppingly beautiful! That ring is iconic!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous ring~!

minkey

Rough_Rock
Since I rec. this ring for Christmas my Ex-Boyfriend has been caught in an affair and I removed him from my home. Since he was moved out he was in the house for about 10 minutes. My ring + my 2 carat diamond studs (my studs were kept in the box with my ring) (which by the way I purchased for a fortune) are missing. The ring is fully insured but I truly believe and so does everyone else that knows this unethical guy that he most likely has stolen the ring in the Mege box which also contained my studs.

IF ANYONE SEES THIS RING FOR SALE ANYWHERE AND CAN PROOVE IT I WILL PAY THEM $1000.00 in a reward when the ring is returned. I am hoping I will have help here - this guy is a schmuck!! :angryfire:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
minkey|1339724424|3216602 said:
Since I rec. this ring for Christmas my Ex-Boyfriend has been caught in an affair and I removed him from my home. Since he was moved out he was in the house for about 10 minutes. My ring + my 2 carat diamond studs (my studs were kept in the box with my ring) (which by the way I purchased for a fortune) are missing. The ring is fully insured but I truly believe and so does everyone else that knows this unethical guy that he most likely has stolen the ring in the Mege box which also contained my studs.

IF ANYONE SEES THIS RING FOR SALE ANYWHERE AND CAN PROOVE IT I WILL PAY THEM $1000.00 in a reward when the ring is returned. I am hoping I will have help here - this guy is a schmuck!! :angryfire:
I am so sorry to hear about all of this. The ex's true colors have definitely been shown, and it is for the best that he is gone! I will keep my eye out for your earrings and ring. I hope you are able to find or get your jewelry replaced and have this guy out of your life for good!

Omg this is terrible!!

Lucky for you this ring is one in a million and easily identifiable. I hope you can recover it. And then show us pictures.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
The link doesn't work anymore. Can you repost a pic so that if we see it, we can report it? Such a shame, I'm so angry for you!!!! :angryfire:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
heraanderson|1339738964|3216747 said:
The link doesn't work anymore. Can you repost a pic so that if we see it, we can report it? Such a shame, I'm so angry for you!!!! :angryfire:

IIRC, it's THE Paraiba halo that is on Leon's ad here on PS.

And yikes that is really unfortunate!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1339740282|3216753 said:
heraanderson|1339738964|3216747 said:

IIRC, it's THE Paraiba halo that is on Leon's ad here on PS.

And yikes that is really unfortunate!

I have an adblock on my computer so I don't see ads.

I did a search but there are multiple paraiba halos.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhh, the AGTA award ring. Thank you, Bean, for showing a link. I'm sure other people have adblock software like I do.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
You may want to post a "Keep a look out" post in the colored stones section.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results