shape
carat
color
clarity

Yoga

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Any fellow yoga fiends here on PS? I've dabbled in yoga for years, but since moving to a new city I've become a lot more involved in it. I tend to be a bit, uh, high-strung (you can only imagine what the stress of moving did to me!) and it seems to balance me out. Not to mention, it can provide a butt-kicking workout.

And for those of you who do practice, which kind(s) do you prefer? I've been really into Ashtanga lately. Though, we did so many sun salutations in class last night that I thought my arms might fall off! I am surprised I could drive myself to work today!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I do yoga religiously lol. I do Namaste on Fit TV for a wind down, and I do Ashtanga with Yoga Today quite a bit. I''d LIKE to find out more about Kundalini yoga but wouldn''t even know where to begin. I did Ashtanga on the beach while I was on Vaca. It relaxes me and also tones my muscles which I love.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You will get lots better each time you do it! I do it at my gym but I have been a little lazy about going lately; I will get back into it when it cools off; right now I like being outside. It is great for you; I feel so much better if I do do it consistantly.

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
I love yoga, but I have been a bit lazy about going lately. Have any of you tried hot yoga? The place I go to uses a form of hatha yoga (not Bikram). I absolutely love it!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to recommend hot yoga too! I did Moksha Yoga (it''s a series of 40 or so postures in a heated room) 5 times per week in one point in my life and i even did 31 classes in 30 days as a special challenge, and I was the most fit I have ever been...even compared to when I was doing weights and cardio for 2 hours 5 times a week at the gym! It is an amazing work-out but yoga schedules can be difficult to work around!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results