shape
carat
color
clarity

Yoga, Yoga, Yoga!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Ok, super excited!!!

I start my new 6 week session on Monday and I need some new clothes.

What are you favorites? What is most comfortable? Anything new I''ve missed since I haven''t done this in almost a year?!? Also, if you have a favorite mat let me know... I don''t think mine made the move here from Dallas.

Thanks in advance!!
30.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I love the core-cotton stretch pants made by Danskin. They are so comfortable and they breathe, which is very important when doing yoga...esp Bikram*! Danskin has been around for ages, so they are great as far as quality but they are a bit pricier than others ($30-50+).

Another pretty good yoga pant (not as durable though) is Old Navy's black stretch pant. Cheap ($12.50-16.50)and they do the trick but after a few washes, they fade...which I don't like.

Congrats on starting the classes. I've been doing it for a year now and I love it!
9.gif

ETA: I have a standard sticky mat but my friend has the denser black mat, which she swears by. You can get them at any standard sports store. Im in NYC, and got mine at I think either Modells or Sports Authority? It might have even been Target lol.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
I like stuff from Prana. Looks nice and the fabric is usually a moisture wicking, breathable microfiber.

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
I like Hard Tail, Casall, and Stella McCartney for Adidas.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i actually just bought a mat. let me get the link.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results